Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a friend 🐦💚

User Profile: WorriedMagpie
WorriedMagpie June 20th, 2022

Hey there I'm magpie :)

I'm looking for buddy to work towards just a better overall being, hold each other accountable for our goals.

Right now I'm trying to better at being kind to myself, finding healthier coping strategies, and get out of my own way, it would be amazing to find somebody trying to do the same 💚

Looking forward to meeting you 💚🐦

4
User Profile: coffeeandyoga
coffeeandyoga June 21st, 2022

@WorriedMagpie

Hi! I'll be your buddy💜. I'm going to hop over to my listener account so that we can connect. Members cannot direct message one another.

User Profile: 432Isaiah
432Isaiah June 21st, 2022

@WorriedMagpie

This is my listener account 💜. If you'd like to be buddies, please send me a message 💜

1 reply
User Profile: WorriedMagpie
WorriedMagpie OP June 21st, 2022

@432Isaiah

Hey that sounds wonderful 😊

Thankyou so much!

I'll drop you a message through there 😊💚

load more
User Profile: emeraldlynn04
emeraldlynn04 July 26th, 2022

Hey, I’d love to be your buddy if you’d like! 😊 feel free to send me a message