Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a virtual supporting buddy:)

User Profile: Trista00
Trista00 May 27th, 2021

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here. I am a 27 year-old PhD student majoring in sociology and geography. Similar to most of the people, COVID19, academic stress and personal life trouble had kinda of drove me crazy. I am looking for someone to text around life, and to encourage each other in difficult life. Drop me a message if you are also looking for virtual supporting buddy! :)

2
User Profile: Paperclipfaces
Paperclipfaces May 28th, 2021

Hi Trista00 😊 I'm a newbie here top, Just got the app this morning. I'm also looking for a virtual buddy to hold eachother accountable to achieve our goals and support through the tough times . I'm 28 from the UK. Work full time and just bought my first home. Let me know if you'd like to connect 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Trista00
Trista00 OP May 29th, 2021

Sure. Paperclipfaces. I would love to. It is great to see the reply from you. To be honest, I almost lose hope from searching a buddy here.

load more