@Moj and @MorningStar610
@Moj and @MorningStar610
Welcome to your thread for your healthy living buddies! <3 Have a great time! Let me know if you have any questions!
Awesome!! Hey @MorningStar610 I'm excited to be paired up with you!!
What are your hopes with this buddy pairing? Are there things you are working on? Or maybe things you are wanting to start? Looking so forward to getting to know you better, and also being encouraged by you, as well as encouraging you! 
My hopes is to have someone that will hold me accountable to eating healthier as well as getting out to exercise a bit more.
Also someone to motivate me to get moving...cause sometimes I need someone saying..."GET UP AND MOVE"
Haha! And sometimes I just need that reminder...it's all gonna be worth it...after all, it's my health!!
Anyway...enough about me, I look forward to hearing from you! 
@Moj
I'm so excited that you're my buddy!!! What do I want? I want some one to help me to actually start to make a change in my life and remind me that I want to be making those changes. A little or maybe even a big kick in the pants is okay. I want to eat healthier. I'm supposed to stop eating yeast but it's so hard and I keep failing at it. I also want to start to exercise more then just walking. So I think at first I'll walk more frequently. I already have a gym membership.
I can definitely encourage you as often as you need and help you on your way to a more healthy future together!
@moj
Glad to hear you went for a walk today! I went to the movies by myself for some alone time to recharge so that tomorrow I can get some errands and appointments done that I need to do. I know that it takes a lot of energy for me to do those things so I thought I might try recharging ahead of time and see how that goes.
Are you trying to eat healthy to? I was a bad bunny today and ate cupcakes for breakfest but then I ate a salad to make up for it 😄 it's all about balance right?
@MorningStar610 that's awesome that you went to the movies today! I hope you saw a movie you enjoyed.
It's getting chilly here, but it's still nice to head out for a walk...especially while the sun is out...then it's not quite as cold.
I work with children and try to get out daily with them...so we all get some fresh air along with exercise. I am trying to eat healthier as well...but I love my sweets unfortunately! And I don't always have the greatest discipline or self control.
I have had a really rough year emotionally this past year though and have definitely seen a change in my weight and health because of it...so I need to make some changes to improve my life for the better.
And yes...you're right, balance is key. You gotta enjoy the stuff you are craving, as long as you keep things in moderation...and then go for the healthy stuff when you can too. 
Anyway...I should be off, but wanted to take time to say hello...hope you have a good day of running errands and getting to appointments tomorrow! Talk to you again soon.
@Moj
We're starting off another week. It's also starting to get cold here as well although it's been pretty sunny lately. That's awesome that you work with children. What a rewarding and exhausting job! I have a husband... Does that count as working with children? Lol just kidding! My diet is going much better. I've been doing really well the last few days eating properly. I'm really proud of myself. I've been so busy going out and doing some self-care the past week. I was really tired yesterday and depressed and didn't want to do anything but a friend said that they wanted to play board games (I was supposed to go to a tournament) and it was just want I needed to get me up and out of bed. Sometimes I just need a little encouragement to get me motivated. I had a blast. I came 4th place out of 12 people. But it wasn't really about winning. I really have fun with these people. They are so nice.
Exercise is going well to. I hope you are meeting your own expectations of yourself. What are your goals for the week. Mine are a little lax because I have day surgery this Thursday on my bladder (I have some polyps that need to be removed) and I'm not sure how I will feel afterwards) but for the first half of the week I will try to maintain my current schedule 😜
@MorningStar610 Yes...working with children is most definitely exhausting!! LOL...it's why it's the end of the week, and I'm finally replying to you!
Honestly, I feel like I've been running on empty all week with my energy...and my only abilities here at 7cups this week were focusing somewhat on the feed, I really didn't have energy for much more. But it's Friday, and I've made it to the weekend...hooray!! Now it's time for some rest and gathering up energy for another busy week.
And yes MorningStar, your husband can definitely count as a child.
Lol!
That's awesome to hear that your diet has been going better, way to go!!
That is definitely something to be proud of...it's not easy to stay disciplined in the area of food, so well done! I've had some really good days with diet this week, and other days that weren't so good. It seems to be harder when I come home feeling exhausted already, and then have the "chore" of figuring out and making dinner yet...and I end up with something unhealthy or that isn't the wisest choice. This weekend I'm going to try and make a couple slow cooker meals that I can freeze so I've got easy and quick things to grab for lunches at work at least. 
I'm really happy to hear that hearing from and getting together with your friend last weekend for board games lifted your spirits and was lots of fun! What kind of games did you play?
It really sounds like you've kept on track well MorningStar...that's great that your exercise is going well too! Mine is going well too. I have a fitbit, and I'm trying to get to my daily step goal as many days as I'm able throughout the week, and then give myself some downtime on the weekend. Each day I've done at least 4 km, which I've been happy with. I'm going to continue on with this plan at least for the next couple weeks, and then may increase my step and distance goal.
I'm glad to hear that your surgery went well yesterday. Hope you are taking time to rest and heal up from everything and you'll be back to feeling well again soon!
Now this is getting lengthy, so I probably best end it!! Haha!
Take care!
How've you been doing @MorningStar610 ? I've been thinking about you...hope you are on the road to recovery. Sending you some hugs...hope you're doing ok. 