Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

MyFitnessPal

User Profile: enthusiasticSpruce8104
enthusiasticSpruce8104 June 13th, 2019

Hi!

Does anyone else use MyFitnessPal? Would y'all be interested in connecting and just checking in on each other's food diaries, motivating each other, and just generally being supportive of each other (and giving tough love when necessary!)?

2
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 22nd, 2019

Hey there Spruce!

MyFitnessPal can be a really excellent source to stay on track! I have used it in the past but have not used it recently. At the time I was using it, their "Food database" wasn't very large when trying to track my foods, so I got discouraged. I do hope that has changed in recent years! I am going to make another attempt at perhaps trying it out again.

I do hope that someone else here in the community can offer you some better support with it in the meantime! Please keep us updated on your progress with it! Perhaps you could even share some tips for those who would also like to know more about it. Best of luck to you on continuing to strive and reach for your goals!

User Profile: enthusiasticSpruce8104
enthusiasticSpruce8104 OP July 11th, 2019

@PoliteOcean It's actually very good now! I love the community on there too! Whenever I'm having a tough time with my weight loss progress, there's always someone there to boost me back up and keep me on track :)

load more