Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Post Here if Searching for Buddy

December 23rd, 2017

Are you looking for an accountability partner, who you will be able to keep updated on your progress?

Are you a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced exerciser?

What kind of things are you looking for, in a health buddy?

Post if you would like to be matched with someone, here!

If you see a post, and would like to become matched to that buddy, hit reply, and let that person know.

Enjoy.

97
User Profile: Theaster93
Theaster93 September 23rd, 2018

Hello!

I'm looking to support someone who want's to reach healthy exercise and diet goals. I struggle with emotional eating and i've gained huge amounts of weight because of it and I want to stop this bad habit. If you're going through something similar please message me and we can motivate each other to become healthier people!

User Profile: intellectualKiwi2978
intellectualKiwi2978 December 30th, 2018

Hi my name is Rachel , I want to connect with someone on here too bc I have similar issues with trying to loose a lot of weight myself. I want to get back on track so much. Message me if want to help keep each other accountable! Hope all is well ! @Theaster93

User Profile: Theaster93
Theaster93 May 6th, 2019

@intellectualKiwi2978 hey rachel. Sorry I just noticed your post now. I would still love to be an accountabiility partner if you're still interested. I'm not sure how to message you

load more
User Profile: intellectualKiwi2978
intellectualKiwi2978 December 30th, 2018

Would like be to , message me@Theaster93

load more
User Profile: Fasthelp
Fasthelp September 24th, 2018

Hi,

Who wants to fast with me? Not eat just drinking water?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 13th, 2018

@Fasthelp

Hi, are you still wanting to do it? If so, what did you have in mind?

load more
User Profile: BookWizard
BookWizard October 31st, 2018

Hi there! I'm an intermediate/advanced excersiser trying to tone down a little! Also build core strenth. Looking for- anyone, I guess? I'm totally open! Pm me if interested!

User Profile: YogiBear10
YogiBear10 December 15th, 2018

Hi,

I'm looking for a regular, consistent n long term health buddy. Someone who'd motivate me to stay on track n inspire too. I'll try to do the same for you too!

Thanks 😊

User Profile: HyoidBone
HyoidBone December 15th, 2018

If you're into yoga and cardio exercise, shoot me a message!

Disclaimer: I'm not into the spiritual aspects of yoga though. Sorry.

User Profile: plumCup2855
plumCup2855 December 22nd, 2018

Hi there! :)

I am searching for a friendly buddy to do intermittent fasting with me, (I do 16:8 mixed with OMAD to lose weight) with the prime motivation of supporting each other's goals as we journey in the pursuit of a healthier, more fulfilling life.

User Profile: YogiBear10
YogiBear10 January 10th, 2019

I need a buddy. Pls 🙏

User Profile: HyoidBone
HyoidBone January 11th, 2019

Hey @YogiBear10 what kind of buddy are you looking for? Are there specific goals you're hoping to achieve?

User Profile: YogiBear10
YogiBear10 January 11th, 2019

@HyoidBone

Looking for a long term health buddy, someone regular n consistent. Someone who'd follow up with the goals n progress n help stay motivated. Understand the barriers.. help find my own solutions.

Specific goals, yes I have. Some lifestyle changes towards healthier life, weight management, building some good habits, etc... let me know what u think.

User Profile: YogiBear10
YogiBear10 January 11th, 2019

@HyoidBone

My actual goals are even more specific. Would like to discuss personally if you're interested at all.

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus March 20th, 2019

@HyoidBone unrelated but I love your username

load more
load more
User Profile: GryffindorMuggleBorn
GryffindorMuggleBorn January 24th, 2019

Hello I am Gryff. I would say I am beginner. I used to be althelic in high school. I am looking for accountability, someone who will help me not just eat right, exercise etc. But someone long term, who can help me stay honest. My goal for this week is stairs. I live on the first floor of my apartment complex. So I would like to go to second floor and back down. 2 days/a week. I dont know how many times. Again I'm a beginner. I want someone who is encouraging and positive. I do have back pain and knee pain so I cant push myself to much but I'm wanting to lose weight and get healthy. Whose with me?

User Profile: Evechen
Evechen January 27th, 2019

Hello there! My name is Eve and I would say I am an intermediate in healthy living, though I am not sure, on which scale that would be measured. I am looking for a buddy to be kept accountable. Sometimes I lack motivation. Then my mind goes down the road of "you did not do anything" to "stop even trying". I have a quite stressfull life, but this shall not stop me from working out and eating healthy!

Hope you have a nice day!

User Profile: heartfulSong1012
heartfulSong1012 January 27th, 2019

I search for someone with who would I keep sharing talking about the diet together and would motivate each other, I am a beginner exerciser and beginner in diet, I know a lot of stuff, but I have a hard time to keep going because of fast drop of motivation or inner negative mindset who tells me I will never be fit and healthy why even bothering with all this, so I really need support, mostly mentally to keep me going and not giving up all time

User Profile: FriendlyCar66
FriendlyCar66 January 27th, 2019

@heartfulSong1012 this is exactly what I've been looking for, a buddy to give back and forth motivation with. I'll be messaging you soon! :-)

User Profile: FriendlyCar66
FriendlyCar66 January 27th, 2019

And you'll have to forgive me, I'm completely new on this app so I don't know how messaging works entirely. Haha.

load more
User Profile: Billystray
Billystray February 25th, 2019

@heartfulSong1012 Hey. I could help! I

User Profile: heartfulSong1012
heartfulSong1012 February 25th, 2019

@Billystray sounds great , I just dont know how to send messages from member to member, if you know maby, could you add me to a conversation?! Thanks a lot!

User Profile: Billystray
Billystray February 26th, 2019

@heartfulSong1012 I am not sure how. I tend to get lost on this app! Haha! Maybe we could communicate through this thread, if you

User Profile: heartfulSong1012
heartfulSong1012 March 1st, 2019

@Billystray yeah sure, why not, well, I got to a point to my life, where I know I don't want live like that anymore, i reached my highest weight, 169KG, I kinda stoped gaining weight, in last months, with adding some more healthy foods to my meals, but I still binge sometimes, what it makes hard to lose weight, and I have like none or a very bad gift-system, mostly its my food, to comfort me, so my goals are defenly to build up some new comforting or gifting habits, without use of food.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: versatileCar3487
versatileCar3487 March 20th, 2019

@heartfulSong1012

I am searching for a healthy eating/ workout planning buddy! Message me! :)

load more