Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Post Here if Searching for Buddy

December 23rd, 2017

Are you looking for an accountability partner, who you will be able to keep updated on your progress?

Are you a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced exerciser?

What kind of things are you looking for, in a health buddy?

Post if you would like to be matched with someone, here!

If you see a post, and would like to become matched to that buddy, hit reply, and let that person know.

Enjoy.

97
User Profile: Sapana
Sapana December 27th, 2017

I am a beginner in exercise. Looking to lose weight. Looking for a buddy.

1 reply
December 27th, 2017

@Sapana

Are there any beginners in fitness here, looking to lose weight? If so, please reply to Sapana's post!

January 8th, 2018

@Sapana

Hi Sapana! Have you found a health buddy yet?

User Profile: catoholic
catoholic February 12th, 2018

@Sapana me too. I struggle with my body and sticking to a diet

User Profile: montie
montie February 18th, 2018

@Sapana

saaamee if you haven't found a buddy yet, id love to!

User Profile: Keion
Keion February 20th, 2018

Wow , thats aweosme ! good luck and i am also looking for a health buddy ! @Sapana

User Profile: Kindofthing
Kindofthing July 17th, 2018

@Sapana holy heck can I be your buddy?

load more
January 8th, 2018

I am looking for a health buddy! I am an intermediate exerciser, who engages in cardio-based activities such as step exercise, inline skating, walks, biking, and just recently, I started going to the gym. I am a beginner at strength training.

Please reply, if you are looking for someone to keep updated on, on your progress, and fit the same criteria. Thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: Sapana
Sapana January 10th, 2018

@StrengthFromWithin

hi thanks for your reply. I haven

1 reply
January 10th, 2018

@Sapana

Another person is looking for a health buddy, who is a beginner! Feel free to PM Mani16 to get connected. Good luck!

load more
User Profile: ivoryTree939
ivoryTree939 January 13th, 2019

Do you have a buddy yet? I am also an intermediate exerciser, but haven't been finding much motivation lately to keep me on track. Looking for someone to update with on progress and healthy eating!

load more
January 10th, 2018

@StrengthFromWithin

Even I am a beginner and need a health buddy

2 replies
January 10th, 2018

@Mani16

Would you like to be Sapana

1 reply
January 11th, 2018

I would love to but to whom to send

load more
load more
User Profile: conscientiousPalmTree1026
conscientiousPalmTree1026 February 12th, 2018

I'm looking for one or more health buddies to help me get back on track with exercising after around 3 years of depression. I do weight training, cardio (stationary bike and steps), and yoga, all at home, and I walk outside. My main reason for wanting to exercise is that it's important to my mental illness management, and I'm hoping to get a bit more toned as well, of course!

I'm thinking we could set daily and/or weekly movement goals and check in with each other, motivate each other, celebrate each other's successes, etc.

Please message me if you're interested!

8 replies
User Profile: immaninjatuna
immaninjatuna February 18th, 2018

@conscientiousPalmTree1026

Haiii! Im looking for a health buddy as well!

8 replies
User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo January 10th, 2019

@immaninjatuna, Hi, can we be health buddies? I do some badic stretching, treadmill, and occasionally cardio, etc.

7 replies
User Profile: immaninjatuna
immaninjatuna January 11th, 2019

@1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo heyyy suree! just pm me and then we can talk about our goals!

6 replies
User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo January 11th, 2019

@immaninjatuna, sure. One question though.... How do I pm you?

5 replies
User Profile: immaninjatuna
immaninjatuna January 11th, 2019

@1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo I have the same question as well ;0 I can't pm you so I just replied on your comment ;0

4 replies
User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo January 11th, 2019

@immaninjatuna, let me see if I can give anyone....

3 replies
User Profile: immaninjatuna
immaninjatuna January 12th, 2019

@1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo give anyone?

2 replies
User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo January 12th, 2019

@immaninjatuna, Find....

1 reply
User Profile: immaninjatuna
immaninjatuna January 12th, 2019

@1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo oh i see ;0

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 16th, 2018

@conscientiousPalmTree1026 I think you and I are on a similar path.. I'd love to be your buddy.. if i can work out how to PM you.. if you are indeed interested. please let me know.

I've been working out for years, mostly weight training and cardio. I do all of this at the gym, but my life is changing soon which will mean i'll need to do it all at home. So I think you'd be of great help here.. I am looking to support another, hit targets and touch basis on progress.. not exactly looking to loose weight but more for the strengthening of mind and body. Hope all is well.. and Ps: if anyone else is interested in buddying up with me, let me know.. the bigger the support group the stronger the impact.

1 reply
April 16th, 2018

@reliablebutoftenforgotten

I am interested to be your health buddy. I have similar objectives. Feel free to message me!

load more
load more
User Profile: KittyStarr
KittyStarr May 7th, 2018

I'm looking for a buddy. I have a tendancy to start a workout plan and eating better but I don't follow through so I need a budfy to help keep me on the right track

1 reply
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 July 20th, 2018

@KittyStarr I know what you mean. I have a tendancy to do the same thing.

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus March 17th, 2019

@KittyStarr me too. If you haven't found a buddy yet I'm willing

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed May 12th, 2018

I don't know if you are still doing this or not, but I am SO looking for a healthy living buddy! <3

User Profile: AmethystUnicorn
AmethystUnicorn July 20th, 2018

Hey all! I'm looking for a health buddy, I'm a beginner-intermediate when it comes to exercise! I do mostly strength/bodyweight training but I'm looking to do more running/cardio outside when it isn't so hot here XD

I would love someone who I could check in with and keep each other accountable of our goals!

1 reply
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 July 20th, 2018

@AmethystUnicorn I don't think I can message you if you're a teen, although we could always just post back and forth on a thread of our own making perhapes. I've been trying to get back into working out more, including walking and running intervals / light weights at the park and yoga. How about we start today, and let each other now at the end of the day how we did?

load more
User Profile: Introverteduunicorn
Introverteduunicorn August 5th, 2018

Hey :) I'm looking for a buddy to help me on my weight loss journey

1 reply
User Profile: crystalclear77
crystalclear77 August 29th, 2018

@Introverteduunicorn

Are you still looking for a partner? I am also on a weightloss journey.

load more
User Profile: FollowTheFez
FollowTheFez September 10th, 2018

Looking for accountability buddy. Someone to talk about goals with & to check-in with to help keep us both on track.

1 reply
User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus March 17th, 2019

@FollowTheFez I'm a beginner and am looking for the same thing have you found a buddy yet

load more
September 12th, 2018

I am looking for a fitness partner to accompany me to get fit n slim. Do pm me if you feel to be my partner😊

Healinghugs🤗🤗🤗🤗

1 reply
User Profile: Fasthelp
Fasthelp September 24th, 2018

@HealingAngel4u

I will be your diet pal. I'm looking for the same. Mostly those wanting to fast with me

load more