Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeking Support on My Health Journey

User Profile: persistentPomegranate9945
persistentPomegranate9945 January 21st, 2022

Hi everyone. I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I’ve lost and I’ve gained. I have been overeating due to stress and starting to feel guilty about what I eat. I’m looking for an support buddy where we can check in with each other and help

each other stay on the right path.

3
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean January 21st, 2022

@persistentPomegranate9945


Hi there. Welcome to the Healthy Living Community, and thank you for Seeking support here. I am going to move your request for accountability to our "Healthy Living Buddies" Section/Thread here in the Community. So that you might be able to find the best support from others who may be searching and looking for the same!. Good luck to you on your journey ahead~

User Profile: madelineSweets
madelineSweets May 24th, 2022

Hello, i am similar to your situation. Specially now that is pandemic... I lost weight before then gained weight and some more due to over eating plus stress , maybe i got a lil loose on control on portions as well.. lately i had been trying to tale control and trying out intermittent fasting. I dont know whether or what u want to try doing or pursuing about your weightloss but im in if u wann partner up