Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeking buddy

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 June 22nd, 2022

Hi,

I would like a buddy to help with loneliness and just chat about light-hearted things as well. Maybe we could also help motivate each other to take healthy baby steps like meditating more. I like nature, cats, drawing, anime, dancing, and sci-fi/fantasy shows. I'm also a member of the LGBTQ community.

19
User Profile: Christopher111
Christopher111 June 22nd, 2022

I'll be your buddy I'm also gay

1 reply
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 OP June 23rd, 2022

@Christopher111 How do I message you? Or should I just start a new forum thread and try to tag you?

load more
User Profile: carrsonandpeppertheSDiT
carrsonandpeppertheSDiT June 22nd, 2022

Idk your age but I'm a minor so I couldn't chat if you're older than that but I'd be down o have 4 cats we can talk about 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 OP June 23rd, 2022

@carrsonandpeppertheSDiT I'm 32, will I be able to send you a message? Also don't want to make anyone uncomfortable in any way.

load more
User Profile: YinYinChan
YinYinChan June 22nd, 2022

@Daydreamer47

Pick me choose me! Jkjk I need friends too lol. I’m biro ace queer and I’m 15. I’d love to be your friend if you would like to. :)


3 replies
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 OP June 23rd, 2022

@YinYinChan I think I am a bit older than both of you, so idk if I am allowed to chat? I'm 32.

2 replies
User Profile: YinYinChan
YinYinChan June 24th, 2022

@Daydreamer47

sorry I’m only comfortable chatting with minors atm. I hope you find someone though <3

1 reply
User Profile: nellcrainslover
nellcrainslover June 24th, 2022

@YinYinChan Hey if you want we could talk, im also a minor

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: shymaa123
shymaa123 June 23rd, 2022

@Daydreamer47 count me in

2 replies
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 OP June 26th, 2022

@shymaa123 Do you know how to message other members or should I just chat with you all on this forum?

2 replies
User Profile: shymaa123
shymaa123 August 1st, 2022

@Daydreamer47 yeah Idk how to chat with members

User Profile: shymaa123
shymaa123 August 1st, 2022

@Daydreamer47 yeah idk how to chat with members

load more
load more
User Profile: gracefulHeart2666
gracefulHeart2666 June 23rd, 2022

Hi! Feel free to reach out☺️ I share some of those interests too!

June 25th, 2022

@Daydreamer47 hey DD, we got the same initials :D

(In case you are still looking for someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. TC 🧡)

User Profile: Broken2022
Broken2022 June 26th, 2022

I’m here to chat . What’s going on ?

User Profile: mytwistedmind
mytwistedmind June 26th, 2022

Hey! Sounds awesome! Let me know if you figure it out ❤️

User Profile: GummyPop
GummyPop June 26th, 2022

@Daydreamer47 We can chat if you want going through a similar struggle rn 😋

User Profile: presetTitle5905
presetTitle5905 June 26th, 2022

@Daydreamer47 hi, I wouldn't mind chatting. I like nature and cats, too. I haven't watched a ton of anime recently, but I used to enjoy it a ton.