Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yoga Session with Faraweigh

December 21st, 2021

@Faraweigh has offered to host Yoga session for beginners for all @7cupscommunity

All are welcome.

giphy.gif

Timings:

10:00 PM EST On Wednesday in Disability Room

10:00 PM EST on Friday in Healthy Living room

PS: Dont forget to bring your yoga mats and cookies to pay fees 😇


Links:

Audio Check-in By Faraweigh: https://voca.ro/1nEBZqbrOKML

Yoga with Adriene on YouTube is a great resource:
Yoga With Adriene - YouTube

She also does a 30 day daily program for free at the start of each new year! For 2022, you can sign up here:
Move - A 30 Day Yoga Journey (yogawithadriene.com)

Tags:

@AMomentInTime1830 @AvidGamer293 @azuladragon34 @BecauseImBatman22 @braveFriend676 @Bubbles2025 @creativelily237 @DonaldDraper @emotionalTalker2260 @empathicLove5228 @energeticWest1129 @fairmindedMoon6898 @freshOasis7877 @gentleLand5245 @Hashib22 @healingWhisper @Irishrose78 @Ivy229 @kindLemonade @Kindlover @Kingfisher101 @LovetoGod @Nerdtastic @Nerdtastic01 @Olivia210 @resourcefulPond1641 @Respectfulparadise77 @richyShiny39 @Sara2580 @SecretlyMe @SeriouslyLey123 @Shine928 @SoftFaith2004 @StanDaMan78 @Storyhymns1234 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @turquoiseHemlock900 @understandingArrow6288 @VicK5123 @whenitsdarklookforstars @brightWindow2311 @DonaldDraper @Faraweigh @FighterArpi @klvo8 @navyBeing9758 @neatTurtle9621 @peachStrings341 @theriverissinging @VaryingCloud @vroomvrooom



13
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 21st, 2021

@DonaldDraper

😮 good thing I have a room clean enough to do yoga in now 🤡

😮 also, is this Oldies only or also available for teenies too?

December 21st, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260 for Adults so far as the host is Adult. But something might turn up soon for teens too 🤞

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 21st, 2021

@DonaldDraper

😮 okie, me will wait until I see teenie yoga 👀👀

to the oldies (👿 yes I did say oldies) 😮 have fun

User Profile: Shivarpi
Shivarpi December 21st, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260

Lol emo xD 😂😂😂

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 21st, 2021

@FighterArpi

👀 hand me the cookies oldie arpi

User Profile: Shivarpi
Shivarpi December 21st, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260

Christmas cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 21st, 2021

@FighterArpi

*takes the cookies so no oldies can touch them* 👀👀👀 *noms them in peace*

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Fangirling999
Fangirling999 December 21st, 2021

@DonaldDraper yes thank you omg

User Profile: Faraweigh
Faraweigh December 21st, 2021

Just a notice: These next couple of Fridays I will be unavailable due to holiday plans (the 24th and the 31st) so I will not be teaching yoga on those days. ❤️ Y'all are still welcome to do some yoga though :)

Yoga with Adriene on YouTube is a great resource:
Yoga With Adriene - YouTube

She also does a 30 day daily program for free at the start of each new year! For 2022, you can sign up here:
Move - A 30 Day Yoga Journey (yogawithadriene.com)

User Profile: Faraweigh
Faraweigh December 23rd, 2021

Hey folks, did not have anyone show up for yoga this evening (and my lil pupper was running around a bunch anyhow)....but I did record a little check in and a breath exercise (no physical postures) if you would like to check them out!

The check in and breath exercise take less than 10 minutes:

Present moment check in: https://voca.ro/1nEBZqbrOKML


Calming Breath exercise:
https://voca.ro/1l9nbxJOREMV


Yoga with Adriene video for the same breath exercise if you would like visuals: https://youtu.be/8VwufJrUhic

User Profile: Faraweigh
Faraweigh December 30th, 2021

12/29/2021
Wednesday

I have a dance commitment that was moved to tonight that will likely go past 7pm. I recorded some cues for seated/chair yoga asana ahead of time...yet for some reason my mic completely missed all of it (yes it was on) so it was just silent audio recording. I have to be going now so I do not have time to troubleshoot, thought I would leave this note here so y'all know what was goin on.

User Profile: turkeybby
turkeybby December 30th, 2021

How to get to the yoga class?

User Profile: Markuze
Markuze March 16th, 2022

That's great, I should try it if the offer is still here. And I can recommend something for you as well. If you want to promote your Yoga courses you should check the Qipep . There're free ad listing options and paid ones. The website is meant for the courses like yours. You will find clients and like-minded partners there. So take a look and I hope it will help you.