Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i'd like a buddy

User Profile: okkayy77
okkayy77 October 18th, 2021

hey, i'm looking for a buddy, i'm mostly focusing on workouts, running, and keeping up with university but i'd love to talk to someone to stay on track, or just talking about any sorts of personal development, anything that makes us healthier in any way

4
User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 October 19th, 2021

Wow . @okkayy77. It is so good to hear how you are practising self care physically, emotionally and mentally. I hope occasionally , when you could spare the time, you could share this experience in the chat rooms or forums. I hope you would be able to connect to a person who shares your interests.

User Profile: tealTurtle5359
tealTurtle5359 October 20th, 2021

hi okkayy77, you can message me if you want to be buddies :) I am a university student as well who enjoys working out but struggles to keep a schedule. I recently started a new goal of excercising 30min 4x a week, and I think maybe we would be able to motivate each other ! 😊🧘‍♀️❤

1 reply
User Profile: okkayy
okkayy November 9th, 2021

@tealTurtle5359 Hey it's my listener account, can you text me? I can't see the option to text you on mobile

load more
User Profile: diamondintheROUGH2022
diamondintheROUGH2022 April 17th, 2022

I'm working on the same thing I'm about to get a work out in 530. Am good way to start the day