Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@navylady and @sadme70 Task #1 Create an Exersise

User Profile: Navylady
Navylady October 20th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

Together @sadme70 and I have come up with our first task of taking a minumum of a 10 min walk 3 times a week.

It's small but a start.

18
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 20th, 2016

@Navylady

That is a good goal! Thank you for letting me know! I look forward to hearing about the progress! <3 If you want, you guys can post pictures of any of your walks here or screeshots of the steps if your phone tracks that. (Completely optional)

super glad to hear about your goals

User Profile: Navylady
Navylady OP October 20th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

So didn't really get to go on a walk today.....unless you want to count the walk to the dollar store for drinks for training.

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 20th, 2016

@Navylady

that counts !

User Profile: Navylady
Navylady OP October 21st, 2016

@HalliwellSister

Sweet. I chatted with @sadme70 today and as we are both busy this weekend we will trully start this next week.

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 21st, 2016

@Navylady

Sounds good to me! :) I'll send you a message so you can message me any time!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Markysim1
Markysim1 October 20th, 2016

@Navyladyevery little steps help u go girl

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 October 24th, 2016

I did my 10 minutes today! It was an elliptical machine at the YMCA rather than actual walking, but I did it!

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 24th, 2016

@SadMe70

That definitely still counts!!!

@Navylady Hey any time to walk is great!

load more
User Profile: Navylady
Navylady OP October 24th, 2016

I didn't purposly walk 10 minuets today. But I did walk to the police station to add my moms car to my parking permit.....

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 October 26th, 2016

Today it was a little cold but pretty when I got off work so I went to the park and took a 40 minute walk in the woods.

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 26th, 2016

@SadMe70

thats great that you took that time !

User Profile: Navylady
Navylady OP October 27th, 2016

@HalliwellSister and @sadme70

I didn't do so well today. I was telling my buddy that I was so busy and involved at work that when a co worker headed to the dollar store I had her pick up something for me. I didn't go today. I feel a bit lazy now thinking of it.

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 27th, 2016

@Navylady

its okay to have lazy days

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Navylady
Navylady OP October 28th, 2016

I took a walk today!!!!! I took today off because my birthday is on Monday and thats not a good day to take off of work. So instead I got to walk my son to school this morning. I took my dog with me. It was great to walk.

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 October 29th, 2016

@Navylady Way to go!!

User Profile: Navylady
Navylady OP October 29th, 2016

@SadMe70

I even walked with my daughter and the dog to pick up my son this afternoon. So 2 walks in one day. I am so proud of me.....hehe

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 October 29th, 2016

@Navylady I am proud of you too!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 November 1st, 2016

@NavyLady @HalliwellSister Just tried the 5 minute walking workout that was posted as the featured exercise for 10/20. Quick and easy right in my bedroom. Loved it!