1. I can' t just "go to bed". It's kinda obvious that I am laying in bed with my eyes shut and in my preferred sleeping ambience. 2. Exercise does not help me. 3. Read a book?! That will make me stay up to read it. 4. It is emotionally draining. This is not fun. 5. I am always tired because I can't sleep! I am not performing well because of my sleepiness.
This literally describes my life I really hope it gets better for you
1. I AM TRYING!!! My family always thinks I'm not trying. They think that I'm laying in bed on my phone or something, when really I'm just trying to sleep!
2. It's exhausting...and boring. I literally lay in bed with my eyes closed for hours. That's so boring!
3. I am tired all. day. long.
4. Rubbing it in my face that you can fall asleep anywhere at anytime DOESN'T HELP!!
5. More than anything I wish I could wake up in the morning and feel well rested.
1.I cant change my sleeping pattern its not my fault i cant sleep
2. I Cannot just fall asleep its not easy
3.I AM tired
4. im trying to change
5. Not easy
I have had insomnia for years. It's really awful ...
1. Even with herbs it is difficult to fall asleep. The herbs calm me down so I am not too worked upto relax at night but they don't knock me out like they would with people who sleep better.
2. If I'm up at three in the morning I am staying up because it feels better to get no sleep than to only get one or two hours. Don't ask me why. I don't know why.
3. If I can't sleep I need to get up and do something. Just laying there will only make things worse.
4. I'm not avoiding sleep purposely or because of nightmares.
5. As for listening to guided meditations or guided relaxation, the recording voices on the CD/tape oftencreep me out and makes it harder to sleep.
1. I don't "act" exhausted because of years of experience faking it, and because I'm always exhausted, so you perceive it as just how I am.
2. My illness is invisible, but that doesn't mean it isn't real.
3. My energy is extremely limited, so when I say I can't do something, I mean it, I'm not just being lazy.
4. I can't just "go to sleep" and your over the counter suggestions don't work.
5. It effects every portion of my life. It isn't just "being tired" it's mental and physical exhaustion that gets in the way of my friendships, work, health, and sense of self-worth.
1- just because some days i manage to sleep slightly more that doesn't mean i wake up rested 2- i tried every possible herb and it helped as an aspirin would help a broken arm 3- it's not my fault i can't go back to sleep when i woke up in the middle of the night, believe me i tried 4- i snap at people and I'm moody not because i hate them and i cry for everything because I'm exausted 5- "yesterday you kept nodding off while watching tv, if you were so tired why you didn't sleep?" I hate those 5minutes naps, i jerk awake suddenly and anxious for some reasons (Bonus point: no, I'm not lucky to "have more hours to do things")
1. I can't go t sleep whenever I want just because I take sleeping pills. If I take them too early the effects pass and I don't sleep at all.
2. Yes, I have tried waking up early, skipping sleeping altogether, and all those things to be tired. No, it doesn't work. I am just super exhausted all day, and at night I will be alert again.
3. No, I can't stop taking my sleeping pills right now, since without them I cannot sleep at all. And going cold turkey on them would be dangerous anyway!