Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Always Tired But Can’t Sleep

User Profile: Onlyonefollower
Onlyonefollower February 15th, 2021

I have been having the worse time trying to sleep. I will be in bed by 9pm and can’t fall asleep. I end up on my phone for like 2 hours, with Netflix playing in the background. Next thing you know I’m falling asleep an hour or 2 before my alarm clock goes off. Not sure what to do.

4
User Profile: Onlyonefollower
Onlyonefollower OP February 15th, 2021

I have a lot of anxiety about my family and the day I had. It Botha me because I try to think positive before bed, but being myself I always overthink the say I had and guilt and shame starts to take over at night.

User Profile: Anya0101
Anya0101 February 18th, 2021

Hi, sorry I'm a bit late to the party! Hope you got some sleep in the meantime? :) I know exactly what you feel, I couldn't fall asleep yesterday and then I woke up at 4am in the morning, a proper terrible night... It was caused by a one off stressful event that happened on Wednesday and I think that's why my mind was uneasy. In my journey it really helped me when I focused on what's called sleep hygiene (basic rules are to create a routine and go to sleep at roughly the same time every night and also to threat the bed as a sleeping only space, so no watching TV in bed, no playing around with your phone - the space has to be assigned in your subconsciousness as a place where you sleep), secondly, if you can't sleep - get out of the bed, do soemthing, have a walk if it's safe, read a book, go to the kitchen and then use your phone a bit and go back to the sleeping space later. Third thing was a game changer for me - I've started learning about mindfulness and now I put a recoding from a meditation app on for a few minutes before falling asleep. It's not making me magically sleepy, but it helps me let go of the worries of the day. There's no one-size-fits-all so have a look at different methods and see if it works for you, wising you best of luck!

User Profile: funnyLake2917
funnyLake2917 June 14th, 2021

Hi! Honestly, I've got the same problem with sleeping after recovering from Coronavirus. If you’ve checked review and forum websites and health advice sources, you will precipitately and briskly uncover that cannabidiol is one of the best natural remedies on the market that is perfect for pain, anxiety, sleep and more. But try consulting a specialist to get a correct dosage and the form of a remedy.