Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gluten and lactose free pastry, anyone?

User Profile: reservedLemon3164
reservedLemon3164 February 28th, 2023

Hi there, i need your help. I'm staying at my godmother's next week and i thought of baking something as a "thank you for letting me stay" gesture. The problem is she is both gluten and lactose intolerant. Does anyone have a recipe for some sweet pastry? 🙏🧡


(also looking for a good recipe to make a *** ton of cookies for school...)

8
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 2nd, 2023

@reservedLemon3164

Aww that's so sweet for you to do, nothing conveys gratitude better than a baked goodie haha!🥰

I don't have a personal recipe to share, but I looked up and found many recipes on the internet, YouTube~ they all look super yum, so I dunno which one to share! XD Did you try looking it up also? I hope you find something amazing to bake!❤

1 reply
User Profile: reservedLemon3164
reservedLemon3164 OP March 2nd, 2023

I did not, thanks a lot! I didn't even think of that tbh, so thank you🧡🌻

load more
User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 May 21st, 2023

@reservedLemon3164

Hey! I know months late 😅 But did you find anything :0

5 replies
User Profile: reservedLemon3164
reservedLemon3164 OP May 21st, 2023

I tried banana bread and it turned out...not that bad😅but i'm still trying to come up with new recipes 'cause i visit my godmother every other week to help her out with kids, so i' m still looking for new recipes.

4 replies
User Profile: Viz1234
Viz1234 May 21st, 2023

@reservedLemon3164

Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry (Dairy Free/Vegan) - The Free From Fairy

This might help you out i hope

1 reply
User Profile: reservedLemon3164
reservedLemon3164 OP May 22nd, 2023

Thanks a lot! I will try these out🧡

load more
User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 May 22nd, 2023

@reservedLemon3164

oh wow good to know that 😀

mid I find any recipes I will surely share them with you here

1 reply
User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 May 22nd, 2023

@tidyHickory3283

if*

load more
load more
load more