Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fresh Baked Blueberry Muffins! Come & Grab One!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2016

There is enough for everyone!

29
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS August 18th, 2018

@Laura I am back for more please laugh

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove February 3rd, 2019

@AnyaS @Laura

Can we bring back the blueberry muffins? devil

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS February 4th, 2019

Hahaha, omg, yes please! I made some vegan oatmeal banana muffins yesterday and my sister who is back in town for the weekend finished them all so I am desperetely in need of some more! cheeky

@Laura @peppermintlove

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove February 4th, 2019

@AnyaS

Omg they sound amazing!! Time to get baking cheeky

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS February 5th, 2019

Nom Nom Nom heart

@peppermintlove

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 5th, 2019

@AnyaS @peppermintlove

did someone say muffins?

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS February 6th, 2019

Sure did! I could smell you baking some for us in Laura's Kitchen! cheeky

@Laura

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SmileyPower
SmileyPower September 19th, 2019

@Laura

grabs one! hope they are still enough lol cheeky

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 6th, 2020

*grabs muffin*

Posting to bring this thread back ❤️