Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fresh Baked Blueberry Muffins! Come & Grab One!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2016

There is enough for everyone!

29
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia April 24th, 2016

Yum! One of my favorite treats for breakfast!

4 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP April 25th, 2016

@Anomalia

*morning delivery*

3 replies
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia April 25th, 2016

@Laura - NOMS and just when I was trying to decide what to have today!

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP April 25th, 2016

@Anomalia

You may need this too! Watch out day, here we come cool

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia April 25th, 2016

@Laura - Oh, thanks! Definitely needed!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 August 16th, 2016

*raids bakery by request to make Olympic Viewing Party a true party*

User Profile: TheHumanTorch
TheHumanTorch September 11th, 2016

@Laura This makes me hungry haha, I think I might indulge in some muffins now. It is part of self care, afterall! laugh

User Profile: jr50
jr50 September 11th, 2016

@Laura. Ohhhh ,I love blueberries, just made a dessert, a couple of days ago with them called blueberry delight

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP September 12th, 2016

@jr50

Nice!!! Yummmmmmmmm

load more
User Profile: kooteeze
kooteeze September 19th, 2016

Well now it is midnight thirty and I need muffins. Lol

User Profile: Nada
Nada October 10th, 2016

@Laura *Noms* yumm :3

October 10th, 2016

@Laura you too !! muffins :P

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 7th, 2017

@Laura ... Hi (shyly). May I have one (or two)? It's not breakfast time here, but I do love blueberry muffins! ~Platy

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 14th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370

YESSS of course!!!! yum yum yum

load more
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS February 14th, 2017

I would like a lot today! Do you have more? :p 3:) @laura <3

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 14th, 2017

@Sarra

Plenty for everyone! fresh batch just out of the oven

1 reply
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS February 14th, 2017

OMGGG yesss my favoriteee!

*huggles & makes tea to go with muffins* <3

@Laura

load more
load more
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 August 17th, 2018

Looks delicious