Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Midnight snacks

User Profile: turquoiseApple9563
turquoiseApple9563 April 26th, 2023

What is your favorite midnight snack or craving?? Mine's salt and vinegar chipssss

54
User Profile: naturalSnow8557
naturalSnow8557 April 29th, 2023

Idk if I'm weird but i crave ice cubes

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy April 30th, 2023

Wheat biscuits

User Profile: rainyhug47
rainyhug47 May 2nd, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

cerealllll. rice krispies are the best

User Profile: Fallbutterflies99
Fallbutterflies99 May 2nd, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 chocolate chip ice cream is definitely my favorite

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 June 1st, 2023

@Fallbutterflies9

Wow, yes. I gotta get some of that flavor. I like strawberry too.

load more
User Profile: peachYard7102
peachYard7102 May 4th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 nutella

User Profile: creativeLight0801
creativeLight0801 May 9th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 mine is a bowl of cereal

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 June 1st, 2023

@creativeLight0801

Mmmmmm. Cocoa Pebbles are the only way to go!😂

load more
User Profile: thehillslookpretty
thehillslookpretty May 9th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 water. so delicious

User Profile: MindonFire6
MindonFire6 May 9th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

sour cream and onion ruffles

Or toast with butter and sugahhh

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 June 1st, 2023

@MindonFire6

Yes, yes! Toast all day.😊

load more
User Profile: crystal0305
crystal0305 May 14th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 Chocolate biscuits absolutely hit after midnight

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 June 1st, 2023

@crystal0305

I've been meaning to try those. They look delicious online!

load more
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 June 1st, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

I'm a popcorn gal myself. Oh, and pickles. Mmmmm.😜