Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the last thing you ate?

October 23rd, 2017

I had burger at McDonalds after a long long time!

95
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen October 28th, 2017

guacamole tostadas

Yum!

1 reply
User Profile: eternalWhisper22
eternalWhisper22 October 16th, 2019

That

load more
User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk October 29th, 2017

Just had a mint, and before that, I snacked on some Korean BBQ flavored beef jerky~

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen October 29th, 2017

Black bean salad. :) Dairy-free fudge brownie ice cream for desert. :) :)

User Profile: heartfulKiwi19
heartfulKiwi19 October 29th, 2017

I just now ate Kurkure ..it was yummy 😆😀

User Profile: HeyItsMish
HeyItsMish October 29th, 2017

toast

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 29th, 2017

A cupcake. You got me it was two.

User Profile: Erato
Erato October 30th, 2017

a banana! XD

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios October 31st, 2017

I had Pizza Margherita :D

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn November 8th, 2017

an apple!

User Profile: reservedPal4337
reservedPal4337 November 16th, 2017

@BlueBluet coco pops