Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the last thing you ate?

October 23rd, 2017

I had burger at McDonalds after a long long time!

95
User Profile: MAE1701
MAE1701 October 21st, 2019

cooked vegetables with herbs and brown butter

User Profile: Cutifly
Cutifly October 21st, 2019

Apple pie!

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 21st, 2019

A turkey sausage sandwich.

User Profile: melodyl623
melodyl623 October 22nd, 2019

chick-fi-la

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 22nd, 2019

Oatmeal.

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 October 22nd, 2019

Key line cake 🍰 (for breakfast 🤣) and coffee☕️

I

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 22nd, 2019

Steamed hamburger and microwaved potatoes cut into slices and a can of corn. After mixed together its called shepards pie.👌

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 22nd, 2019

Cottage cheese - 2% creamy small curd

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 23rd, 2019

@rationalWater7635 laugh I was actually just going to post "oh I don't know but I'm going to have a cottage cheese snack here in like 5 mins." hehe I think my current c.c. is part skim, part 1% and part 4%. or maybe without the 1%. But at the moment, I don't care. I'm just hoping it has not gone bad :( Did you enjoy your cottage cheese earlier? ~ Platy

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 23rd, 2019

@cyanPlatypus6370 - Yes it was good.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 24th, 2019

@rationalWater7635 - Good deal :) I nearly forgot to actually eat some cottage cheese at bedtime snack. But I remembered you and this thread and I did have cottage cheese. :) Platy

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Ryalovesmusic
Ryalovesmusic October 23rd, 2019

i ate two fried chicken legs

User Profile: BlueBetta
BlueBetta October 23rd, 2019

Some biskets I made with dinner.