Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the last thing you ate?

October 23rd, 2017

I had burger at McDonalds after a long long time!

95
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence October 23rd, 2019

Friut salad

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 23rd, 2019

A slice of pepper jack cheese

User Profile: MAE1701
MAE1701 October 23rd, 2019

I'm just making me some noodles which I will eat with a special tomato sauce made by my mother (which she send me some days ago) smiley

User Profile: ApparentlyLiliExists
ApparentlyLiliExists October 26th, 2019

A stick of gum 2 days ago

User Profile: eternalWhisper22
eternalWhisper22 October 26th, 2019

A red apple, it was soft!

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 28th, 2019

Runza Casserole

User Profile: BlueBetta
BlueBetta October 30th, 2019

a caramel apple.

User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 November 10th, 2019

Pancit (it

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 November 13th, 2019

sardines and crackers

User Profile: Augurio
Augurio November 19th, 2019

A bowl of raspberries, strawberries and grapes