Halloween Murder Mystery - The Dinner Party
Good Evening everyone. Welcome to the 2016 Gamer Outreach Halloween Murder Mystery Event. I am the hostess for this months event. I would like to personally thank all our guests and special guests for attending the dinner. Allow me to take a moment and walk you through the rules of the game.
- Everyone and Anyone may attend our Murder Mystery Game.
- The game will be much like a live play/show where characters will have a script and storyline and this thread is their stage
- This storyline will be revealed in the forums, feeds and chatrooms. A common hashtag will be used for the feed.
- In the game we have a list of 10 Special Guests. The special guests are all characters with their own storyline and secrets.
- One by one, the special guests will be murdered.
- Clues about the special guests will reveal their back stories and connections.
- It is up to you to find the clues and figure out who the murderer is. Work together in the forums to find these clues and speculate about who the murderer may be.
- Only special guests may comment in this thread - users may collaborate and speak about the murder mystery in the speculation room
- Any comments in this thread that are not from the special guests will be deleted. This is to ensure that the clues are not muddled up.
The clues will be found in the Gamer Outreach Forums, Feeds, Chatrooms and much more!
All the special guests may be suspects, but only one is the murderer. As the story unfolds, try to find their motives, scandals and distinct behaviours. The special guests will interact with each other, follow their conversations and watch how they behave around each other. Use our speculation room to discuss and collaborate possible theories and clues.
The event will end on October 31st Midnight EST. Your aim is to find out who the murderer is by the end of the game. Happy Halloween
@Liz1000 what happened to the invitations? Over-staffed and under paid, what kind of a person are you trying to paint me as? You are inches away from losing your job here
Sir @JohnnyM I don
We will talk about this later. Go get the doctor a mocktail, she doesn
Thank you @Liz1000 for the drink, @Sarra may I speak with you alone in the friendship room?
I think I found a clue? Maybe? Possibly? Perhaps I'm just being a silly turtle... :') 


That doctor was a lunatic, I'm not surprised she's dead.
@ImL
@Sarra
You're only saying that because she caught you out. Do you honestly think she's stupid enough to pick out a harlot based on eye colour? She just used that as a way to scare you into a confession, but I guess that's too much to ask from you isn't it. Everyone knows what kind of a person you are @Sarra - and @Dillion will hear about it soon enough. Word spreads fast.
@JohnnyM, The doctor is dead from a drink crafted by your chefs and delivered by your servant. What else is in this house is potentially lethal? Do you plan to do anything about the fact that you have another dead body on your hands.
Mr @Dillion Sevencupsian. It
@Dillion Have you ever noticed how much time your wife spends with @JohnnyM? She seems to be incredibly close to him. There are more cheats in hiding than there are public ones.
@Sarra don