Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween Murder Mystery - The Speculation Room

User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel October 16th, 2016

Welcome to the Speculation Room!

Gamer Outreach is holding a grand Halloween Murder Mystery Dinner that will commence on Monday 17th October 2016 and end on October 31st 2016

The storyline will unfold in this thread

Anyone and everyone may attend! This event is not exclusive to the Gamer Outreach Team

Updates will be posted on this thread

Summary of the Game:

- This is an entirely fictional scenario

- There will be "Special Guests" (Users who will act as characters)

- These characters will have their own story lines, scripts and backgrounds

- These characters do not embody the users who portray them - remember they are all simply actors

- Clues will be spread over the Feed, Chatrooms and Forums, it will be your job to find these clues.

- The special guests will be killed one by one and there will be only one murderer

- Clues will reveal the story-line, as the story line unfolds potential motives will be revealed

- Your aim is to find out who the murderer is with the clues provided

- A seperate thread will be opened on Monday in which you may watch all the special guests interact with each other

- You maye intereact with the special guests in the forums and feed, but keep speculation and clues in this room

- You are a team. There is no single winner. As a majority you must try and pick the correct suspect as the murderer. If the majority chooses the wrong person then the murderer wins.

In this thread users and guests may collaborate together to speculate and discuss potential suspects. Here you may address clues and hints you've discovered. Work together as a team to find out who the murderer is. All your evidence, theories and ideas may be presented openly in this thread.

184
User Profile: makeAsmile2
makeAsmile2 October 19th, 2016

@MidniteAngel i know im late but i want to join in :)

User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 October 19th, 2016

im confused.. in the charachter profile, it says judge lauren in the picture under diandra's name, and under lauren's, the picutre says lady diandra.. is that just a mistake or is it a clue, im confused...

1 reply
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 19th, 2016

@juniperstarfish1 it was misplaced loafly :3

load more
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 19th, 2016

@Celaeno this is the friendship room clue I found earlier!

1 reply
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 19th, 2016

@Nada + @HerrDoctor, thanks for this clue! So now we have a suspect for the real father. Would that be a potential motive for an unspeakable crime? We'll have to wait and see ^^

load more
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 19th, 2016

I've found this too and I'm suspicious now :3

17 replies
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 19th, 2016

@Nada, whaaat? DoctorJaceofSpades is dead? That's a bummer, I always suspect doctors ^^;

So that's why KidYendi was missing for such long time - were busy with discovering the body.

(Really, I had no clue I will ever write such morbid things on the 7 Cups ^^)

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 19th, 2016

@Nada, okay, so KidYendi find the body and told LadyArwas about it, because she was closest to the room. But any respectable murderer doesn't hang around the location after the crime, unless they can blend with a crowd.

JudgeDiandra is really eager to put a shade on LadyArwas - with their voice message and now with the comment, interesting...

2 replies
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 19th, 2016

@Celaeno I'm confused between the clues :3 maybe Mrs. @Sarra Sevencupsians is now trying to hide something so she killed Dr spades to stop her from talking about it :3?

1 reply
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 19th, 2016

@Nada, that's a good idea. Makes sense to me ^^;

load more
load more
October 19th, 2016

@Nada

Interesting. But who poured the drink? Was it from a sealed bottle? Do we know? Did anyone have access to the bottle? Maybe someone roaming the house alone?

1 reply
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 19th, 2016

@MorningStar610 Maybe she paid Liz to help xD? Idk :')

load more
User Profile: HerrDoctor
HerrDoctor October 19th, 2016

@Nada

A very peculiar way of proclaiming that the doctor died. I may be grasping at straws here, but it reminds me of Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead! from Wizard of Oz. I don't quite know if that's just a fun refrence or something else.

5 replies
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 19th, 2016

@HerrDoctor, yup, I've got noticed that, too ^^ I think a certain Lady really likes refrences ^^;

4 replies
October 20th, 2016

@Celaeno

Hope you didn't eat the snack Liz offered you...

3 replies
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 20th, 2016

@MorningStar610, I did in fact ^^;

But that's good for us - if I'd die, we'll have a strong indication who is murdering people. But for now I'm feeling rather good...

2 replies
October 20th, 2016

@Celaeno

I'm glad you're feeling fine! That's a relief! We need to be careful around these folk even if not intended what if they serve us food intended for someone else by accident o.O

1 reply
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 20th, 2016

@MorningStar610, but I feel so rude not accepting what @Liz1000 serves - I want pumpkin snacks so bad ^^;

Gosh, solving crimes on an empty stomach is a tough call. We need to gather our own provisions ^^

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MonBon
MonBon October 21st, 2016

@Nada

The interesting thing about this, is alcohol is usually referenced as a "poison"

i.e. Choose Your Poison!

But the Doctor specifically wanted an alcohol free beverage :o

Maybe that line was just to alude to the fact that they were poisoned, but still! There are no coincidences in murder mysteries.

1 reply
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 21st, 2016

@MonBon woa you're so good with details *slowly claps* ^-^

load more
User Profile: iwishicouldgoback
iwishicouldgoback October 22nd, 2016

@Nada That makes me suspect @ArwaS too. Hmmmm....

2 replies
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 22nd, 2016

@iwishicouldgoback *Hides Arwa* nuu :'c

1 reply
User Profile: iwishicouldgoback
iwishicouldgoback October 22nd, 2016

@Nada She is a suspect!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel OP October 20th, 2016

1 Guest dead - 9 to go

9 replies
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy October 20th, 2016

@MidniteAngel surprise Angel, why are you killing all of the guests?

1 reply
User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel OP October 20th, 2016

@ZizyTheTurtle

Maybe only 1 dies, maybe all do - who knows, stay tuned for the next installment of Murder Mystery - The Dinner Party ;)

load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 20th, 2016

@MidniteAngel

I was rooting for doctor @JaceOfSpades to be the murderer D: RIP lol

6 replies
User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 October 20th, 2016

@HalliwellSister it is indeed a very unfortunate event. Would you like a pumpkin snack for comfort?

1 reply
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 20th, 2016

@Liz1000

a pumpkin snack!? Is it made of @WonderfulPumpkin71

load more
October 20th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

Maybe he's faking his own death. Or its like murder on the oriental express and they are all in on it (or multiple people or we couldhave a double cross too before the end... how exciting) o.O

3 replies
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 20th, 2016

@MorningStar610

or maybe @Liz1000 is our murderer!

2 replies
October 20th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

We better stay.on her good side then. 😇

@Liz1000 I think you deserve better pay and benefits! Want some help making a protest? I can make up some signs, cookies and tea

1 reply
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 20th, 2016

@MorningStar610

we should. D:

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 21st, 2016

Ok, I'm betting that the next to be found dead will be the JudgeDiandra, "judging" on her invitation ^^;

3 replies
User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel OP October 21st, 2016

@Celaeno

Guest list had the invitations mixed up, fixed now

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 21st, 2016

@Celaeno

wheres the guest list

1 reply
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno October 21st, 2016

Guys, that's a guest list.

cc: @HalliwellSister

load more
load more
User Profile: HazelGreenEyez
HazelGreenEyez October 21st, 2016

Someone mentioned earlier that a female suspect likes riddles when referring to Ding dong the witch is dead. Well, @MidniteAngel left a message recently saying something about the invitations "being mixed up, being fixed up". I felt this was kind of like a riddle, it was rhyming. Maybe I am way off and I honestly am not even sure who all the suspects are, all the posts are a little confusing coming in so late in the game. I am still slightly lost on where to look (I know not outside of the feed) for where I can find the list of suspects and see where I can gather my clues from.

1 reply
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 October 21st, 2016

@HazelGreenEyez

this is the guest list- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dpp4uvpmBlD8qIhA99UizOp0OnvrwIyjTvyIMMAdeh0/edit#heading=h.njt5mwf6ammg

and you can find all the info you want on this thread hazel!

https://www.7cups.com/forum/Hobbies_125/GamerOutreach_985/HalloweenMurderMysteryTheDinnerParty_51666/

its also where the storyline will unfold!!

and it does sound like riddle hazeeel!! good thinking, and keep watching out for those they can have some clues!! but there was an actual mix up in the invitations that was fixed up lovely!

load more
User Profile: iwishicouldgoback
iwishicouldgoback October 22nd, 2016

@ArwaS posted this video to her feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArdWL2uKf7k.

Hmm a clue maybe?

1 reply
User Profile: inventiveTangerine3950
inventiveTangerine3950 October 22nd, 2016

@iwishicouldgoback hi

load more
User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel OP October 23rd, 2016

Another dead, just a few more to go

1 reply
User Profile: Diandra
Diandra October 24th, 2016

@MidniteAngel
Are you enjoying killing off your friends? xD don't sound too excited there :P

load more
User Profile: SheyIsHere
SheyIsHere October 24th, 2016

@MidniteAngel oh my g. I'm missing a lot of happenings. *Scrolling up back a and forth*