Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite childhood game?

User Profile: Melody293
Melody293 September 22nd, 2016

What's your favorite childhood game? surprise

Mine is probably Crash Bash!

Image result for crash bash

30
User Profile: BatmanAtYourService
BatmanAtYourService September 23rd, 2016

MARIO FOREVER <3

User Profile: Tintin15
Tintin15 September 23rd, 2016

Contra,mario,N my personal favourite db budokai tenkaichi

User Profile: DesignaBetterWorld
DesignaBetterWorld September 24th, 2016

Definitely it would be Sims Busting Out. Classic Sims game, played it on the XBOX haha :)

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose September 27th, 2016

mario kartttt

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 28th, 2016

The SIms 2, Mario. . .

User Profile: Silverlining1512
Silverlining1512 October 2nd, 2016

Toejam and Earl!!

User Profile: SheyIsHere
SheyIsHere October 9th, 2016

@Melody293

Super Mario, Mario & Luigi, Battle City, Twin Bee and Pepsiman.

I miss my cousins so bad. They are now in far distant. We used to play those from late night until morning that our auntie are about to spank us. 😂😂😂 She will woke up in the morning without anything left in the fridge. 😂😂😂

User Profile: ForeverKeepRising
ForeverKeepRising October 15th, 2016

Final Fantasy VIII, Super Mario Brothers 3, Porsche Challenge (it was the only racing game I could beat!), Aladdin, Donkey Kong Country and Crash Bandicoot. I think that's about it. There are games from those times I discovered as an adult too, which became favourites, like Earthbound.

User Profile: Experiment630
Experiment630 November 9th, 2016

Pokémon Ruby and sapphire and emerald and diamond

User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel November 11th, 2016

11. Moshi Monsters