Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the best hobby to meet people :)

User Profile: JackieMan
JackieMan March 17th, 2023

: )

117
User Profile: TheSunParadox33
TheSunParadox33 March 28th, 2023

Any hobby that has a community. Could be online or in person. Now-a-days, people can get into all sorts of things a find a related community. I personally like woodworking, science and nature, engineering food and music. Hope you find something soon!

User Profile: gregariousBunny4035
gregariousBunny4035 March 31st, 2023

@JackieMan

I was in a writing group for a while.

All the writers would meet regularly in real life and discuss each others' writing. It was quite a sociable event.

I also think that joining a drama/theatre club could be a good idea. You don't necessarily need to be on the stage to join. They often need many other backstage people.

But being in a drama club will help you meet a lot of people very quickly.

Any time there is a production is always a very active time.

User Profile: MountainMover89
MountainMover89 March 31st, 2023

I think hiking is a great way to meet people, safely of course!!! @JackieMan

User Profile: LonleyCheese
LonleyCheese March 31st, 2023

I noticed that whenever I bring out my knitting looms and make hats people seem a bit friendlier and if they ask about it it is a pretty good convo starter.

User Profile: Love220
Love220 March 31st, 2023

@JackieMan

I wish I can do music performance in front of people. So, finding people here to work with even on music pieces can be a good hobby to do here.

User Profile: RairaiQwQ
RairaiQwQ March 31st, 2023

@JackieMan

Skating. Any kind


User Profile: Tracykay
Tracykay April 1st, 2023

@JackieMan hiking

User Profile: raregems
raregems April 2nd, 2023

@JackieMan adding to follow replies :)

User Profile: LonleyCheese
LonleyCheese April 2nd, 2023

Dungeons and dragons for sure, you get to meet some really nice people

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 April 2nd, 2023

@JackieMan

flutterby-butterfly-2_1680420391.jpg

My art has helped me meet new people :-)

Blessings, Day