Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

sharing some digital art :) mega yay

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy December 18th, 2025

a_1766039601.png

c_1766039651.png25_1766039665.png23_1766039674.png22_1766039679.png20_1766039690.png19_1766039696.png16_1766039708.png15_1766039717.png8_1766039725.png7_1766039739.png

11
User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie December 18th, 2025

@okeyyyy oooh these look masterpiece 💖💖💖 I can only wonder how digital art sketching is 😆😆😆 as I am really bad at that but I can sketch in my notebook perfectly 😁

boss-baby-wow.gif

2 replies
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 19th, 2025

@KindleMissie wow, thanks so much, yay . well there is lots of good perks to it, like unlimited undo, shortctust, helpers, etc :) so its easier , you just need a digital tablet to start and a computer :) or a digital tablet like android style were its digital tablet/computer . 🥰🙃

1 reply
User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie December 19th, 2025

@okeyyyy your welcome 😊 wow there are so many features that can make the work alot easier and take less time. ✨ Digital art is indeed magical. Thanks for sharing with us friend, I loved your art so much 💖💖💖

load more
load more
User Profile: CocoaCassie
CocoaCassie December 18th, 2025

@okeyyyy I love those, I can't digi anything lol, what do you use to create those?

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 19th, 2025

@CocoaCassie thanks, yay, a program that is called krita 🥰🙃

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 19th, 2025

@okeyyyy


imfa1-imfa2.gif

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 19th, 2025

@Amanda84 thanks so much amanda, yay 🥰🙃 so glad you like them 

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 December 19th, 2025

I’m especially impressed with the perspective drawing. That’s HARD. <3

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 19th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 thanks, yay, well is basically laying a lot of construction lines , basically takes time, in computer is easier.  🥰

load more
User Profile: froggiep
froggiep December 19th, 2025

@okeyyyy

WAHHH SO NICE!! BEAUTIFUL DRAWINGS

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 19th, 2025

@froggiep yay, thanks so much, so glad you liked them 🥰

load more