Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti September 24th, 2016

Moment of jumping

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 25th, 2016

Pancakes and coffee with my family.

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 September 26th, 2016

Getting a pedicure

User Profile: Aryore
Aryore September 26th, 2016

Welp it's morning now so for yesterday, when my dad said he'd help me buy some stuff overseas that I've been wanting for a while :D

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 September 26th, 2016

Spend day outside,had good company and at the end of day was satisfied...

User Profile: readman
readman October 13th, 2016

I saw an episode of "mushishi". Beautiful anime.

User Profile: Redheadbaker7206
Redheadbaker7206 October 13th, 2016

Seeing that I lost weight

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango October 13th, 2016

That the sun was shining :)

User Profile: readman
readman October 24th, 2016
User Profile: readman
readman October 24th, 2016

I star watching -dark matter-.

I don't have many good tv shows in my watching list, all in the tv seem very boring and bleak.