Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: gregariousWatermelon
gregariousWatermelon October 16th, 2015

Personally, no. But I saw the life cycle on TV.

Have you ever tried eating silkworm?

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary October 16th, 2015

OMG NO! and thanks for that, my breakfast is about to come up, lol

Have you ever vomited after viewing a photo of something?

User Profile: gregariousWatermelon
gregariousWatermelon October 16th, 2015

No. Silkworm doesn't really taste that bad... but I guess it's different for westeners.

Have you ever tried doing yoga?

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 16th, 2015

Yes, I practice almost every morning.

What is your favorite movie?

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie October 16th, 2015

^^^^^ kind of open ended....

Yes I watch movies. I don't really have one favorite. Probably more like at least one from each genre. lol However, if you count movies that I can quote word for word without it being on.....great expectations and romeo and juliet.

Have you ever made your own homemade bread?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 16th, 2015

Often, it's so special when it first come out all hot...everyone flocks to the kitchen

have ever had to pull over because you were so sleepy?

User Profile: gregariousWatermelon
gregariousWatermelon October 16th, 2015

Yes. Better safe right?

Have you ever doing a cartwheel underwater?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 16th, 2015

No, just a tumble

have you ever done a back flip?

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie October 16th, 2015

no...too afraid of landing wrong and breaking my neck lol however I can front flip and do cartwheels, front handsprings, etc.

Have you ever been in love?

User Profile: gregariousWatermelon
gregariousWatermelon October 16th, 2015

Yes.

Have you ever tried singing at a karaoke?