Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 October 20th, 2015

Yes

Have you ever ridden a horse?

User Profile: bookworm4
bookworm4 October 20th, 2015

no

do you like reptiles?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 20th, 2015

Yes. In their natural habitat.

can you put a spider outside if you find him or her in your house?

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 October 20th, 2015

Yes, if it's a small one xd

Did you ever have a snake in your hands? (At a zoo or maybe if you have it at home)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 20th, 2015

Yes. It was a while ago, when I was on holiday.

Do you get scared very easy.

User Profile: NoHope123
NoHope123 October 20th, 2015

No, only sometimes.

Do you love rainy days ?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 20th, 2015

Yes, I find the rain very comforting.

Did you ever think Is this really happening, when your having a hard time?

User Profile: peachOwl1074
peachOwl1074 October 20th, 2015

No. I'd think, "Oh, this must be real because I'm having a hard time." But I wouldn't feel so bad about the fact that it's real.

Do do you like to watch thunderstorms??

User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 October 20th, 2015

Yes

Have you ever danced in the rain?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 20th, 2015

Yes. I haven't danced anywhere for ages now.

Is there anything about your life that you'd never change?