Yes or No
Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.
Do you like dogs?
Sometimes.
Do you have a cat?
I have 5!
Do you like exploring new places?
Yes
do you travel a lot?
I travel to school on class days, haha...I'd need an operational definition of traveling in order to answer this more accurately though.
Are you currently asleep?
Yeszzzzz how did you know?
Have you ever doffed your lid to someone?
i don't think so, i can't remember if i ever did
have you ever lied about your favorite (fill in blank) to your friends?
No
do you sing classical songs?
yes
do you like your job?
Yes. Even if there are some bad days.
Did you drink tea today?
Yes, 2 cups today.
Did you wear socks today?
Yes! *(it's cold here...)
Did you listen to music today?