Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary October 22nd, 2015

I did wear socks actually!

Have you had enchiladas before?

User Profile: Alsupaz3220
Alsupaz3220 October 22nd, 2015

Nah, I dont much care for mexican food, just the people mmmmm

Do your eyes still work?

User Profile: Briana98
Briana98 October 22nd, 2015

How would I read this if they didn't? D:

Did you go anywhere today?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 22nd, 2015

Yes. Work, home, in between, post office...

did you go anywhere new today?

User Profile: Briana98
Briana98 October 22nd, 2015

Nope, I stayed home!

Did you practice self-care today? If not, do you plan to tomorrow? :o

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 22nd, 2015

Yes. I was tired after work so I had a sleep.

does a pet sleep on your bed?

1 reply
User Profile: Dailycoffee
Dailycoffee October 22nd, 2015

Yes, the dog :/

Does your oven need cleaning?

load more
User Profile: fairmindedBalloon6827
fairmindedBalloon6827 October 22nd, 2015

Yes, badly.

Do like to sunbathe?

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary October 22nd, 2015

No, I avoid the sun at all cost. And with good reason... both my mother and granmother currently have skin cancer! Grandma had hers removed today, Mom's appointment is coming up... Dad's had it, a cousin has had it. Plus, I hate the heat and the brightness!

Did anything annoy you today?

1 reply
User Profile: prettyodd29
prettyodd29 October 22nd, 2015

Yes, i have a friend that when she speaks loudly i want to punch her.

are you afraid of horror movies?

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 22nd, 2015

No. I find them a bit silly. There are plenty of real world horror stories.

do you snort when laughing?

2 replies
User Profile: FightinAnxietyLikeaMoFo2
FightinAnxietyLikeaMoFo2 October 22nd, 2015

Yes I do!

Do you love the rain?

1 reply
User Profile: Kallie112358
Kallie112358 October 22nd, 2015

yes

do you know where my keys are?

load more
load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 22nd, 2015

Yes. In your pocket.

do you enjoy roller skating?