Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 22nd, 2015

Never tried it

Have you ever been sea kayaking?

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie October 22nd, 2015

No, I'm far too claustrophobic to be in a kayak anywhere...I got in one once and immediately had to get out....However, I have white water rafted :)

Do you like the color purple?

User Profile: audrasan
audrasan October 22nd, 2015

Yup, it's the color of royalty. :-)

Do you like Fall?

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie October 22nd, 2015

Absolutely!!!! The crisp weather, the colors, the cool temperatures, the yummy foods...what's not to love :)

Do to drink hot tea?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 22nd, 2015

Sure do...in summer and winter. And Autumn and spring

do you use a treadmill?

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie October 22nd, 2015

nope...if I want to run, I'll go outside lol

do you do yoga?

User Profile: Princesssuhaana
Princesssuhaana October 22nd, 2015

No

did you ever try sky diving

1 reply
User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 October 22nd, 2015

No, but I want to.

Have you ever broke a bone?

load more
User Profile: Dragonfly28
Dragonfly28 October 22nd, 2015

no but id like to!

have you ever been nervous about any result that might have gotten influenced by any mental health problem?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 23rd, 2015

No, I am what I am and that's that

have you ever asked anyone for a loan?

October 23rd, 2015

No, I don't think I'm old enough to do that.

Do you watch anime?