Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 October 23rd, 2015

No

Do you like to watch plays in the theater?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 23rd, 2015

Yes! I used to work backstage doing props. So much fun!

if someone sat next to you and you could see they had headlice, would you get up and move?

1 reply
User Profile: charlymayne
charlymayne October 23rd, 2015

YES, if there's an available seat.

Are you happy with your life now?

load more
User Profile: Alsupaz3220
Alsupaz3220 October 23rd, 2015

No, Id probably do something so that they would be weirded out and move away from me

If immortality was possible, would you want it?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 23rd, 2015

No thanks

if someone at work/school asked you to take a kitten would you?

October 23rd, 2015

Yes! Though I have five kittens at home now since our one cat (a stray) had kittens...

Have you ever suspected that you sleepwalk?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 23rd, 2015

No. I have woken myself with my snoring though.

do you ever need to just sit down.

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 23rd, 2015

Yes, usually in a quiet place!

Do you play sports?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 23rd, 2015

I walk a lot. I manage a hockey team. Does that count?

do you kill the weeds?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 23rd, 2015

Yes

Do you spend much time in the garden?

User Profile: fairmindedBalloon6827
fairmindedBalloon6827 October 23rd, 2015

No, I live in apt. Miss having one.

can you drive a stick shift/manual car?