Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: Lovrotte1211
Lovrotte1211 February 28th, 2016

No. Too many songs in this world! But I'm currently obsessed with the Living Tombstone :D

Do you dance?

User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 February 28th, 2016

All by my lonesome. LOL.I'm not that good.

Do you sing?

1 reply
User Profile: caterpillargirl
caterpillargirl February 28th, 2016

@Gman1246

Yes, I love to sing (& dance), but only do so all by my lonesome.

Do you enjoy camping?

load more
User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 February 29th, 2016

I love camping! I'm in scouts, and we go camping all the time.

Do you like swimming?

User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 February 29th, 2016

Yes

Do you like boats?

User Profile: optimisticriver
optimisticriver February 29th, 2016

Yes. I like every sport or hobby in natural environment :)

Have you heard about surikatas?

2 replies
User Profile: SakuraSkye
SakuraSkye March 1st, 2016

@optimisticriver
Not until I seached up on wikipedia!!! (They're meerkats, right?!!?)

Have you ever had a wacky experience??? :D

1 reply
User Profile: optimisticriver
optimisticriver March 5th, 2016

@SakuraSkye

thank you, i didn't know but they are really the same :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 March 1st, 2016

No

Have you ever gone dancing?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 1st, 2016

Only night club and disco dancing.

Have you ever walked out of a shop without paying and had to face the embarrassment of going back in and explaining what had happened.

User Profile: nothingisforever91
nothingisforever91 March 1st, 2016

No.. this type of thing didnt happen to me till now..

do you like sking ??

User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 March 1st, 2016

On snow, never been water skiing.

Do you like to go hiking?

User Profile: caterpillargirl
caterpillargirl March 2nd, 2016

I love hiking, especially with my dogs in tow.

Have you ever done a bungee cord jump?