Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nature lovers, post up you photos!

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 26th, 2025

A place to share our love for nature, plants, flowers, animals


@peachThinker662


20230723-111914_1756217576.jpg

Not sure why this picture is sideways??

20231028-150753_1756217683.jpg

pxl-20250530-204800569_1756217802.jpg

289
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 6th, 2025

@braindamag3

kstr-kochstrasse.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 13th, 2025

w-cb07_1763062867.JPG

User Profile: IIJWILLII
IIJWILLII November 17th, 2025

@braindamag3 absolutely beautiful 

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 17th, 2025

@IIJWILLII

Thank you, glad you enjoyed 

load more
User Profile: 400arii
400arii November 17th, 2025

@braindamag3 Beautiful image!

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 17th, 2025

@400arii

Thank you, glad you enjoyed 

load more
User Profile: inkofsoul
inkofsoul November 18th, 2025

img-20221111-163656_1763441575.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 18th, 2025

@inkofsoul

Beautiful sunset 👍😍

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 18th, 2025

They always say  "A mans home is his castle" Taken in Nova Scotia, Canada

img-4367_1763479182.JPG

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Love that 🙂 

User Profile: Steve34
Steve34 December 10th, 2025

Nice ***# beautiful castle🏰

load more
User Profile: Kourt22
Kourt22 November 18th, 2025

@braindamag3

so pretty


1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 18th, 2025

@Kourt22

Thank you

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP December 8th, 2025

Coyote out for an afternoon stroll. Somehow this one has a missing tail.

1000015133_1765196117.jpg

6 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Canada looks fascinating, ah snow ❄️❤️

bearish-bearishaf.gif

3 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP December 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Something you don't get much of, correct?

winter-is-here-snow-storm.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP December 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Guess that would be something to ask you. 😏 Since you are/were a traveler,  have you been to this beautiful country?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

I actually haven't but it looks fab, I love snow but we don't get enough of it here ❄️❄️

snow-day.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Steve34
Steve34 December 10th, 2025

Even though missing tail, still a beautiful animal they just walk in your neighborhood?

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP December 10th, 2025

@Steve34

Yes, we see them regularly n my neighborhood 

load more
load more
User Profile: politePlace5370
politePlace5370 December 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

 my turn my turn my turn

I’m obsessed with the question: if we (all humans) were to suddenly go extinct, what would the world grow into?

 I’m a firm believer that nature finds a way, and that eventually, everything would be overgrown. I have an album on my phone of “post apocalyptic stuff” where I keep all the pictures that I’ve taken that look like what I think it would be

img-2135_1765248075.jpeg

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP December 9th, 2025

@thebendygirl

Yes, everything would be overgrown. Have you ever watched "I Am Legend"?

Exactly how the world would look like when we as humans are all gone.

Thanks for posting, don't be shy, please continue to contribute 

1 reply
User Profile: politePlace5370
politePlace5370 December 9th, 2025

@braindamag3 I haven’t watched it, but I’ve seen it on the shelf at my library. I’ll check it out, thank you for the suggestion!

load more
load more
User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat December 9th, 2025

img-1196_1765249898.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@WharfRat

Wow, what fabulous colors 🥰

load more