Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nature lovers, post up you photos!

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 26th, 2025

A place to share our love for nature, plants, flowers, animals


@peachThinker662


20230723-111914_1756217576.jpg

Not sure why this picture is sideways??

20231028-150753_1756217683.jpg

pxl-20250530-204800569_1756217802.jpg

289
User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 September 7th, 2025

p1040248v-nd_1757227000.jpg

I am not sure if that does count as nature, but this seems to be one of the rural landscapes typical for the Eastern part of Poland (close to the border with Belarus). With some crazy filters on my lens (CPL+ND Grad).

And my beloved cold Baltic Sea (adjacent to the North Sea) at dusk.

p1040602b_1757227125.jpg

User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 September 7th, 2025

dsc-0770_1757227916.jpg

Very close to a place where I used to live as a little kid up to a teenager.

dsc-0761_1757227992.jpg

dsc-0742_1757228025.jpg

dsc-0764_1757228047.jpg

5 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 September 7th, 2025

These are beautiful @jacek73 I actually love the spider web photo despite my insane fear of spiders. Great shots!

1 reply
User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 September 11th, 2025

@peachThinker662

My teenage kids are afraid of spiders, and I have a special way of coping with that...

I give some German names—like Ulrich, Sigfrid, Helmut or Heinrich—to all spiders in the neighborhood, and I talk to them (both to my kids and to the spiders 😉).

Why German names? Because one of the mostly recognizable spider species in my country has a cross on its abdomen. And historically Poland was invaded by the Teutonic Order (hence German names), who wore black crosses on their capes. In Polish both words are the same (the spider is krzyźak, while a German knight is Krzyźak).

Once I had a tarantula in my hand. It felt like something between a hamster and a freshly layed hen egg. But I guess you don't want to see the photo 😁 

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 7th, 2025

@jacek73

Nice countryside, Orb weavers are intriguing

Oak tree?


1 reply
User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 September 7th, 2025

@braindamag3

...or belladonna, or both, I don't remember exactly. I prefer to call them bokeh or circles of confusion 😆

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow October 16th, 2025

@jacek73 ❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 7th, 2025

@Eternallotus1

Another variation 😀

lilypad_1757260843.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 7th, 2025

While vacationing out east in Nova Scotia, came across this young moose while on the Cabot Trail.

young-moose_1757260968.JPG

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 7th, 2025

Coopers Hawk, these hawks are always flying around my area.

Perched on the tree out on my front lawn.

cooper-hawk_1757261040.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 8th, 2025

Bachelor's Button Bloom

pxl-20240531-185649444_1757345010.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 11th, 2025

Lilac Tree in full bloom.

When this tree is in full bloom, r=the smell is incredible.


20210619-133446-copy_1757605016.jpg


20210619-133446_1757604515.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 September 12th, 2025

@braindamag3

i was going to say this must sell amazing!!! 😻 I love lilacs. 

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 11th, 2025

Salmon run up one of our local Rivers

p1010096_1757609984.JPG


p1010120_1757609993.JPG

3 replies
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 12th, 2025

Swim lil fishy's swim

😆

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 12th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

LOL these Salmon are typically 18” to 22”, they ain’t no little fishies ☺️ 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 13th, 2025

😯😯😯

Whoaaaaaaa

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 12th, 2025

20220804-141013_1757703417.jpg

20220805-193659_1757703430.jpg

User Profile: greedyChestnut25
greedyChestnut25 September 12th, 2025

How do i post pictures? I love photographing the sky, plants and flowers 😍

Your pictures look lovely ☺️

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 13th, 2025

@greedyChestnut25

post using the web not the app.

i use web on my computer or iPhone , app on Android.

if look back earlier in this thread, there is a screenshot showing 

1 reply
User Profile: greedyChestnut25
greedyChestnut25 September 13th, 2025

Thank you 😊

load more
load more