Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could have any animal as a pet what would you have?

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn May 24th, 2018

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?

For me it would be a tiger, not sure why but I think a pet tiger would be cool if it wouldn't eat me cheeky

92

cat

but "normal" not wild cheeky

1 reply
User Profile: BeTheChangeYouWant
BeTheChangeYouWant May 27th, 2018

@conscientiousPineapple1782

I hope your kitty dreams come true!

load more
User Profile: Alkind00
Alkind00 May 26th, 2018

A horse, i would be so happy to have one

User Profile: Alkind00
Alkind00 May 26th, 2018

Or a chameleon, they look cute hahaha

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 May 27th, 2018

A Dolphin :)

User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 27th, 2018

A baby dragon!

1 reply
User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn OP May 27th, 2018

@Moonwriter711

surprise a baby dragon would be cool

1 reply
User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 29th, 2018

@Eccho

How to dragon. . How to dragon. Be lizard Breath hot orange Go flap flap How to Phoenix. Majestic Barb Wings of hot Holy shit you

load more
load more
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 28th, 2018

I would have a pet Hippo....fux yes

They're fat and chubs, the babies are so cute, and then they violent as hell, they're total bosses

3 replies
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 28th, 2018

Related imagetheres major derpiness to them too

1 reply
User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn OP May 28th, 2018

@skyebluez

Hehe I agree with the derpy part XD

load more
User Profile: wriststowine
wriststowine May 30th, 2018

@skyebluez I concur with a pet hippo. And then I would just have to build a moat around the house for it, you know to be proper and all. :D Talk about a security system.

Or a camel - always thought they were super cool too. <3

1 reply
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 30th, 2018

@wriststowine

Heha yuss 🤣

And cool camels are chill😎

load more
load more
User Profile: ClassicalMe
ClassicalMe May 28th, 2018

OOOH!!! a white tiger, that would be A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!

1 reply
User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn OP May 28th, 2018

@ClassicalMe

They are so pretty!

load more
User Profile: Maryhadalittlelamb95
Maryhadalittlelamb95 May 29th, 2018

A baby elephant!

2 replies
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 29th, 2018

@Maryhadalittlelamb95

aww cute heart

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn OP May 29th, 2018

@Maryhadalittlelamb95

Baby elephants are so cute!

load more
User Profile: compassionateLake3307
compassionateLake3307 May 30th, 2018

I have a cat, but I would love a dog again too if circumstances would allow...(I love both species)

If I had the time., resources, and wasnt such a nervous rider (and a total klutz), I'd love a horse too. But as much as i like horses I'm not sure I'm the right person to own one even if I could.

User Profile: Kate909
Kate909 May 31st, 2018

A panther