Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite thing to do with your pet?

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn May 27th, 2018

What's your favorite thing to do with your pet?

One of my favorite things to do with my dog is take her out on walks, she loves it and I love it, it works out perfectly!

26
User Profile: olivePineapple
olivePineapple December 9th, 2018

@LeetheUnicorn

i like to lay down and snuggle with my cat :)

User Profile: snow1313
snow1313 April 2nd, 2019

Help my new hammy with her social anxiety issues. I want her to be happy, healthy, and we'll adjusted

User Profile: isitallinmyhead
isitallinmyhead December 15th, 2019

I like to cuddle my dog

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 11th, 2020

I like to have long walks, to play with him indoor and engaging in outdoor activities too in parks or dogs' areas! He likes to play with the ball and he brings it back to start the game again laugh

I bring him everywhere, he is with me if I go for a coffee in a bar and brought him also to restaurant: he quietly lays down and I eventually give him one of his toys to chew while he is on the floor. heart

August 4th, 2020

My dog doesn't do much else than sleep, but I do love giving him tummy rubs. Even if he is sleeping, he will roll on his side and paw at the air a bit which is absolutely adorable.

User Profile: akay06
akay06 August 4th, 2020

Hiking! Drake has taken me to some pretty cool places. I feel for his happiness, I have to continue to find cool, new hiking spots.

User Profile: RoxieGail77
RoxieGail77 January 25th, 2021

My family has a lawn mower tractor. When it snows, we hook up sleds to the back of it and zoom around the yard. Of course, we don't have the blades on, so the snow stays. Anyways, my dog will chase the tractor and whoever is on the sled. I usually drive it, sometimes my dad does. It's really fun for my little sister.

User Profile: Jujuisme
Jujuisme May 20th, 2021

I like to play with my cats...

User Profile: CatCookies
CatCookies June 19th, 2021

I love to cuddle with my cat, he always lays right next to me. I also love playing with him a lot, he has a toy that he loves so much and I love playing with him.

User Profile: thepeacefulguy
thepeacefulguy August 24th, 2021

I love looking at them