Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Raindrops that woke me up at dawn by knocking on my room window🌷

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile March 9th, 2025


_1741490491.jpg

16
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 9th, 2025

@Tulipsmile that's a beautiful way to be woken up😁💖 and that's an amazing photo💖

2 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

yeah it's  cute way but My sleep run away from me 😂😂glad to hear that you like it 

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 thank-you-thanking-you.gif

load more
User Profile: SasidharCyclist
SasidharCyclist March 9th, 2025

@Tulipsmile I LOVE rain but its not monsoon season in India, so thank you for the post.

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 9th, 2025

@SasidharCyclist

Ohh happy to hear. 

Really not the rain season 😯I didn't know that too.

My pleasure 

load more
User Profile: YorubaAngel
YorubaAngel March 9th, 2025

Beautiful!

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 9th, 2025

@YorubaAngel


flowers-tulip.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 9th, 2025

@Tulipsmile

How wonderful to be woken up by the rain! 

The rain holds so much significance to it. 

3 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 9th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

EYeah it's beautiful blessing bzc it wakes me up for fajir pray so AlhumdlilAllah 

But it also surprised me bcz  loud thunder comes after that 😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 9th, 2025

@Tulipsmile

Haha I can relate to that 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 9th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 10th, 2025

@Tulipsmile i absolutely love falling asleep to the rain falling against the window, and find it so soothing and peaceful. I love waking up to it but only on my days off, as I love lying in bed listening knowing I'm not out in it 😁

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 24th, 2025

@Amanda84

Ohh yeah it's really nice thing to wake up this way ,you feel some kind of peace. 

Haha yep I can understand when you have to wake up and you feel you don't want too😅😅

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 23rd, 2025

@Tulipsmile 

Ahhhh, another great photo! Are you using your phone or do you have a camera? Either way they very pretty, thank you for sharing them! 

2 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP March 24th, 2025

@7Bear7

Woww haha thank you so much.

Actually I am  just using phone. With no any editing of any pic

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 24th, 2025

@Tulipsmile

Your welcome!


Wow! That's very impressive, I have taken a class on photography and editing, so I know how hard it can be to a raw photo that good. 

homem-aranha-spider.gif

load more
load more