Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I hope this wonderful site manages to recover from the crisis.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy November 14th, 2019

I know the site is free and all, and it has been really thoughtfull of everyone on this site working to bring us such great help to everyone who participates. I grew very fond of this site, coming very often not only for support but for meeting the people i get to know on one of the group chats, which is 35+ room. I know the site is having some financial difficulties, I hope they can manage to solve it at some point, it will be a pitty if this site collapses.

I come to this site around 3-4 years ago in a time of very bad crisis, I was with a very higly episode of paranoia and reclusion and other mental health issues, this site has been really helpful for helping me overcoming crisis and different issues i had been having, and is still a great place were i come for help. I hope the site can recover from the crisis is having so i can rejoin the group chats.

I wish the best to the creators of site and all of those ones involve in making this site possible. Thanks for having such an awersome site :smileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyessmileylaughheartyes

2
User Profile: SamuelFrancis
SamuelFrancis March 28th, 2020

@okeyyyy Glad you wish well for the site (Sorry for the late reply)

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP March 31st, 2021

its ok, then sorry for my more later reply. lol

load more