Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 4th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 4th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 4th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 4th, 2020

2 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 5th, 2020

Hi healing, :) I keep being unsure of this so I will ask you ... do you want for others (aka me) to look at / read through this "My Personal Space" thread that you've created? ? I'm thinking you must be okay with it, ya? Please do let me know ... for now I feel almost like I'm poking through someone else's stuff, without asking for permission. :/ heart Platy

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

Hello there Platy :) Hope you're doing well. As mentioned in my first post here, the thread is open to everyone. So please feel free to be a part of this thread - there aren't any restrictions at all. You can also post here if you wish to do so. Welcome to 'My Personal Space', Platy! 💐 Take care :)

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020