Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New hang out for @Jefferythebunny319 and @Iamspoons and @Princetomyanxiety

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons April 18th, 2023

Because cups was being mean and not letting me see my stuff in the other one.

26
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Yayyy

You tagged yourself it's amazing

I finished my gs poster (phone tried to say bs 😭😭) for rn anyway.

Gonna get me some lunch and play some roblox with my sister (she's the child, that's what I call her just so you know for future refernce) I don't want food cause I don't need food I don't deserve food all that junk, but I promised my bf I would eat lmaoo

I've been wearing the same jeans for like 4 days and no ones noticed.... I'm just gonna wear them til I get bored of them.

Also I got thus weird like zit thing on my face which is making myself esteem worse cuase my brains like *you were ugly before but now you are worse* and I have an inability to not pick at things til they bleed so it's been fun

6 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

You should def eat and I do the same thing with my zits

I just went to bcc, a college, to drop off gs cookies to one of my mom's old coworker, and felt, like- younger, less responsible idk what that was

I keep getting interrupted while I'm typing this cuz I'm getting pictures taken of my teeth

And now mom's talking to Steve about gs camp

5 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

I'm also going to camp next weekend and we're sleeping in hammocks

4 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Nice!

Pictures of teeth are creepy

I dunno with the amount of stuff I look at and read, teeth just creep me out

I have a killer headache and roblox made me nauseous so I'm gonna see if I can watch a movie in my bed, I dunno.

Also gs camp is very fun

And as an Age regressor I get the feeling younger than you thing

3 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

I'm at a gs meeting and I'm helping make food for an event that we cater for, and I get to cut veggies. Prince once said that I look happiest with a knife in my hand

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

That is both amazing and horrifying. I'm looking for a snack cause we don't have like any food in the house >:0


User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Also if you are gonna stab someone, atleast make it look fun

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

My sister made fun of my sh and made a mean joke about a fellow friend who shs

Buttt I'm teaching her a round off and it's finally something I can do better than her

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

COFFEE


I take mine with a sith ton of sugar

7 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Yessssss!!!

Wait no I like bitter coffee but coffees too thin for me I have to have creamer *clicks*

SHARE WITH ME

I ate doritos

6 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

People like to say I have a bit of coffee with my sugar, which I suppose is true

Good for you for eating something, I think I might have overate but that's ok. I typed that and then kept eating.

I like washing dishes but not burnt eggs out of the bottom of a pan with a dishrag. I always volunteer to wash dishes.

5 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Washing dishes is fun

Even tho it burns my hands

Have you heard from prince in awhile? I'm slightly concerned I dunno if it's cause I have separation anxiety or what but I haven't heard from her since 10:45

4 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

10 pm or am, cus either way you've heard from them last. But a classmate said she was in school today. That's really the only info I can get without looking suspicious.

@Jefferythebunny319

3 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Am and I messaged them about 7 30 just asking if they were okay. I'm just praying they got busy

2 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety

Get your *** on here and talk to your friend

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety get on here and talk to your friend

@Jefferythebunny319 I got a response on chat, they're okay

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

We are having BBQ chicken for dinner which I'm making on a taco. I'm very hungry even tho i technically had doritos for dinner already

Also I almost threw something at the door and scared my sister but she came out before I could

And I might ft my bf tmr for the first timeeeee

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

My dad keeps waking me up only half an hour before I need to be at school. This is really annoying because I have to take a shower, put on clothes, and leave to walk to school. I don't usually have time to eat. Today I did but that was because skipped my shower, and even though I did that and still only ate seven Oreos.

Anyway good morning @Jefferythebunny319

6 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

good morning! i got up 10 minutes ago, cleaned jeffys cage and read a little bit of maze runner before i have to log into school

and prince is oki, was a track think. i was seriously worried xD

5 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

Yea I got worried too when I realized I hadn't heard from her all day, but they messaged me too at about the same time they messaged you.

I think my brother read a bit of maze runner, is it good?

You have online school, that sounds a little less stressful than in person school, no finding classrooms, no random hellos in the hallway, but I also see the problems, wifi issues

4 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

maze runner is boring im sorry don't attack meeeeeee

also yea im homeschooled so i just log on and do the work then log off, takes about 3 hours every day. i do have to say all the pressure of my education is on me

3 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

Good to know that maze runner is boring, I need a good book to keep me reading, and when I do find one it usually doesn't last a day.

We're graphing functions I math, I like the way the cubic ones look. I always like graphing things, I think I'm a visual learner, at least in math. In other classes I'm an audio learner, but definitely not ela, because she puts on the audiobook version of the story we're reading. I read at a different pace than that dry monotone man reading F451 that I already know the whole story from all the videos you made us watch. In case you haven't guessed I hate this teacher.

Sorry I kinda went off on a tangent. @Jefferythebunny319

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

ew that sounds so boring. i cant listen to audio books cause hearing issues.

also i have good book recommendations for d a y s

1 reply
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

I just got daughter of the deep by Rick Riordan, the guy who wrote the Percy Jackson books. I have most of the Percy Jackson books I just don't have the Kane Chronicles, cus I never got into them, Egyptian mythology is just less interesting to me.


I'm in science class and the teacher just moved my ex's seat to right next to me and now I am uncomfortable. Urg it has been so good to not run into them in the hallway

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@iamspoons

daughter of the deep is really good, i love all of his books! i own kane chronicles and percy jackon and hereos of olmpus and the first trials of apollo and a few of the add on books.

im doing 13 biology lessons today so i can take my last final tmr and im exhausted its kicking my butt. I've been doing it for 3 and a half hours

1 reply
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 you should take a break, there's only so much info your brain can digest at a time

I also have some other Percy Jackson type books, I don't know the titles off the top of my head but I will look at them when I get home, which will be like 6:30.

I get to go to acting class where I can act like a madman and nobody cares. I can also just be a dude, or just die and no one bats an eye, well I'm known as the person who likes to die. :)

load more