Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Place for @Jefferythebunny319 , @princetomyanxiety and me

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons April 17th, 2023

I just wanted to make this cus I like talking to you and our convos get lost in the TCR

31
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 17th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Yossss

Yall are the best

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 17th, 2023

I have gym and I don't like it but it means I don't have band today

Band is kinda a trigger

8 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 17th, 2023

I hate latin

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 17th, 2023

@Iamspoons

ewwww band *hisses at trigger*


and latins a pain in the butt lmao

im just doing cpr training looking at burns trying not to be triggered

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 17th, 2023

I get to visit little kids later. Eeeeeeee

That might go good or bad, these kids can be over stimulating but if I get through it and it's a good day, and I get to hang out with O I will have a lot of fun

Also getting messages from people makes me happy and I want to stim but there's other people in the room so I can't do a vocal one so I have to stick to my cube and kicking my feet over the ledge. I thought I didn't have my cube earlier and I was disappointed that I would have to use my other one


@Jefferythebunny319

5 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 17th, 2023

@Iamspoons

yayyyy small children

i like stimming and i have stim toys just everywhere at like immediate access which people think is weird :P

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 17th, 2023

The children didn't die, they didn't even get hurt but damn those kids are monkeys

Omg I thought they were all going to fall of the monkey bars.

I'm so stressed I put together a coherent thought

3 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 17th, 2023

Hello I am back and can make sentences without spending five minutes on each one and still getting one wrong.

I just went through my clothes and put all the ones I don't want into a trash bag to donate, I got rid of at least a fifth of my clothes. now my back hurts and I have a *** ton of laundry to do ugg


I left at club five minutes in because it was getting to be too much and there were people that had never been in art club all year showing up and it was too many people, and also that kind of thing stresses me out. My ex is in art club and so is one of our mutual friends, E. E is a great person don't get me wrong, but she is really niave about planning events, this is for small elementary children, and she keeps suggesting things that are not necessary and would not help, we're already short staffed adding more stuff will just overwhelm everyone. I think E has ADHD or autism, she just has a very crazy mind and says anything she's thinking without any filter, dear goodness she is crazy.


The children went ok, really not good but not entirely bad either, the children were also overwhelming. O made Easter eggs for all the kids and us high schoolers hid them around the library, some of them were hidden really well so after the 20 kids had each found an egg there were still a few left, and that turned into yelling and rushing around, which I decided to just sit down and watch. Then we went outside to the playground. OMG that was ***, because they were all climbing up things that weren't meant to be climbed up that way and sitting on top of the monkey bars, a kid started throwing wood chips so I kinda yelled at him, not that bad just enough to make him stop, and I'm pretty sure I have wood chips in my bra.

Now I gots to go empty the dishwasher, but I will be back. @Jefferythebunny319


2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 17th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Very very nice. Children do be monkeys. I helped my dad at his studio for awhile, finished my cpr training which was so boring omg cause like I just sat there for hours boring myself so my brain literally almost exploded I was so stimmy after. I got to play with my favorite stim toy then I went into little space.

I'm currently sitting in my dad's studio waiting for him and someone's vacuuming and vacuum noises are a no for me so I'm a lil stressed lmaoo


Ohhhh I'm entering my poetry in a contest and I asked prince to help me pick a poem aha but she never responded *throws affectionate shade*

I've entered my poems in a contest before but I got rejected because and I quote 'it wasn't their brand' basically dont enter poems about sh and grief into a poetry contest for children

This one's for adults tho, and I'm allowed to enter but like it's just no age. And I might win money. Also like theu wanting rhyming poems and I don't write those cause rhyming makes me want to gouge my eyes out, but I think I can make something work. I can do up to 3 so I'm gonna do a rhyming one, probably my favorite of all time which technically is 2 but they get smashed together, then a 3rd I haven't decided yet.


Omg the vacuum is a roomba not a person

1 reply
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 17th, 2023

The poem contest sounds really cool, I understand people not taking things bcuz they're too dark, I can try to show you (cups might veto cus it's crisisy)


My mom brought up my grades at dinner, and they are *** ela is a 71 and algebra is a 79, and mom kept saying I hope there's a grade that's not already in there that will help it. No the grades were final when we went on break. It's fine tho I just might get kicked out of advanced math. And then we talked about the art club thing and she told me what time it was, I already knew that, it's not like I'm L who thought it was in *** July.

Then they started talking about the vacation plans. That's not a good topic for me normally, but right now I'm still overwhelmed from the kids and so I'm just kinda smiling and nodding my way through this conversation. Woohoo*travel anxiety* even though I've been to Canada before.

@Jefferythebunny319

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 17th, 2023

@iamspoons

Canada is insane. I'm stressed about my vacation at the end of the month and I'm just going 2 hours away. Luckily vacation isn't really a poor person thing so this is the first time I'm going in 6 years.

Ur grades are amazing and if not, I I who cares. Ur a freshmen, it really doesn't matter in the long run. Ur amazing either way.

I went to the spa where my dad's studio is and I saw all the beauty things and I just kept seeing ways to make myself beautiful so now I feel ugly and small. But I got left jn a room and I was holding a razor blade and I have no scratches that weren't there prior.

I have a thread of poems here on 7cups so they won't be labeled as I'm in a crisis, even though the ones I wrote this weekends I was very much so in a crisis and posted them and then tried to die :D


Anyway children suck I don't know why people reproduce


3 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 17th, 2023

You ever notice how your house is silent and then when you say I have a headache people start screaming

I mean I always have a headache and I never say anything but I can't stand bright lights rn so I'm hiding in the bathroom

Oh poems-https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/Poetry_268/TWPoetrybyJefferythebunny_289662/


User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

I get to ride in the car

Car car car car car car car car

We only going to the gas station but I'm in a car

I like car rides

But only in this particular car, with only mom because I get to sit in the front and listen to good music. I can sit in the front in the other ones but they smell musty and make me nauseous

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

yayyy car rides are fun :0

i only like car rides in the rainnnnnnn :0

and yes prince better get over here ehehe >:0

or there will be some serious smiting going on :>

im working on a new threat and i don't know if i like it so i think im just gonna stick to *im gonna beat him, butter him, flour him, deep fry him in oil, then have me a nice meal. Murder, but southern style* i dunno my brains out of it lol


load more
load more
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

@princetomyanxiety

Get your butt over here so we can dot on you and debunk all the things you're going to say about S

@Jefferythebunny319


1 reply
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

Crap the first letter is uppercase

@Princetomyanxiety

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

we watched dr strange and the multiverse of madness which i very much enjoyed even though i hate dr strange, and if ur a fan, the whole magic thing boths me because it defies the basic rules of the world, but oh well.

i was the only one in my family that understood the multiverse and the multiverse theory and im glad that since we watched Spider man no way home 2 nights ago i didn't have to explain it again.

it was super gory and super creepy which i loved because i love that stuff, and my whole family was crining and wincing at the creepy stuff and i was just in my glory.

i apologize for the improper grammar i am rushing i have a session to host in 3 minutes

8 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

I watched it too. It had a few too many jump scares, and existential dread for me to watch it again for awhile. The same thing happened with, everything everywhere all at once. Too much existential horror

7 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

existential horror is bad, and i honestly just wanted more gore. I've been in a really horror mood lately, ill probably watch saw later.

I've been over stimulated as frick all day and rn i cant move to get off my bed so that's fun :0

6 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

also im making a poster about leprosy colonies

5 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

Cool I'm learning about DNA protein synthesis rn

I get to leave school early to go to an orthodontist appointment. Which means I don't have to go to latin or band, hooray no trigger classes

4 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

yayyyyy no trigger classes! but booooo orthodontist :0 burn the orthodontists forever :0

also this song is amazing. i just realized i dunno what you use, so ill just share the title instead of the spotfy link

its cinderella snapped by Jax

3 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

Noo the orthodontist in nice, my braces never hurt me

Cool I can hear it playing in my head now even tho I can't listen to it rn (I listen using Spotify or sometimes YouTube, but mostly Spotify)

2 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

Jax's songs are always good.


Some of the songs Im vibing to rn is ticking by TIN and the album how will you know if you never try by COIN particularly talk to much

@Jefferythebunny319

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

Usually use YouTube for sepd up versions or noises that wouldn't be considered music ei. Sheppard tones

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@iamspoons

totally gonna listen to that soon :o

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

by soon i mean like 20 minutes xD

load more
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

Cups is being really annoying and not letting me see the posts on the second page of responses

Like it says I'm on the second page but it only shows my the posts that were on the first page and it sucks and idk how to fix it. I've tried logging out and back in and removing the app and redownloading it and neither worked

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

oh ew thats gross and i dunno how to fix it.

im just casually looking a pictures of people with leprosy

load more
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 18th, 2023

Yea I think I'll just make another one but that gets really annoying because I can't consolidate all my thoughts or convos in one post


1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons

OkI :0

Vocal stims be like *weep woop weep woop*

load more