Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

don quijote thread (TW, please do not read this thread if it bothers you, it is for me only)

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee August 3rd, 2020

It takes will to hold the finger up...

53
User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 3rd, 2020

I am very weak yet very strong...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 3rd, 2020

It's full moon again...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 3rd, 2020

"Normal" comes from normes, an imposed set...

I am happy I am not normal and shall never be normal encased in a box of normes decided by others...

I do not know what normal is...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 3rd, 2020

In a good movie the russians say "stoikiy muzhik", after they kept beating and beating him, he kept on standing up so one day they grew tired of beating him....

stoikiy muzhik = standing man or stoic man, you beat the beans out of him and he hets up...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

Perception....not reaction...most people when touched by insects they destroy them...

If I am touched by an insect it is called perception...

How was it if you explored a new world and that planet was in fact a living being and as soon as you land on them they would squadh you?...

That would not be very polite...

I perceive when an insect touches me and let it be...no musquito has bitten me and no fly has laid maggot eggs in me...

I let others squash them...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

What are you smuggling?!

Une cargaison des narcissses, or do you not speak french?...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

Have you ever embraced a rock in your life?...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

It saddens me that so many are not "awakened"...

Like one said, Aslan does not awaken everyone, the rest are left to live as beasts...

1 reply
User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

@WhiteButerflee

And be used...

load more
User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

That bull on TV who jumped over the arena fences and climbed into the tribunes to wreak havoc and destruction...

That was an "awakened" beast who said enough is enough and went for it with a bang...

GO BIG OR GO EXTINCT!...

User Profile: WhiteButerflee
WhiteButerflee OP August 4th, 2020

It was always like this, but this is:

The year of the finger...

When some of us chose to rise and unfold the finger!...

It is not about me, I am not the only one...some others will "awaken" in their due time...or not...

Untill then, I am here, I smoked cigarette buts from the pavement street, have not washed in 7 months and yet surprise, I do not have your given "Covid"...

Let's cut to the chase...undesirables were always assassinated so please assasinate me by please giving me Covid...

You evil manipullating, world controlling bastards...the year of the finger is in your face and my cros curse TX+ upon all your generations forever ongoing...neverending turmoil...