Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

dyslexia doesn’t define your abilities or knowledge or any of that

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

but her personality☠️there are so many stories I have with this girl thatre just unexplainable. she’s horrible.-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

so yuh I’m fine and okay w saying she was one of the biggest *** of my life and had no right to judge me. plus we were drawing like *** you fr- /sorry ;-;

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

but dya really think you can judge someone’s knowledge on a drawing? this *** was *** at drawing herself she was *** at everything- okayokay no sorry I’m just being mean ;-; but that hurt-..and a lotta other things she’s said to me

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

they hurt too.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

so that’s one.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

then there’s that autistic kid that told me I look like I’ve been in a fire.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

which boy☠️you just insecure-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

I know I’m not perfect but that like- :') no.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 7th, 2024

then there’s all the "look at her" comments