Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

nd im.. idk.-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

I used to wish he’d leave.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

or switch schools.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

but. I guess he’s just always been a big part of our lead. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

***.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

Istg I hate him so much-

or.

i wish I did :').

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

I don’t- like im that way btw-☠️I can’t like anyone like that. I’m not allowed to but me I just cant anymore. I just don’t want him to leave- for a reason idk :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

I guess he was always just. different.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

he actually smiles at me TvT and he still talks to me. knowing I’m mute. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

and.- he’s the only person I know that says my name right :')