Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

but he just kept smiling down at his screen nd pretending he couldn’t hear me.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

fast forward to when he said no and I asked why. he said I was mean or r smth☠️and I just asked literally what I did :’) 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

how tf am I mean-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

but I was just asking nd still being really kind nd all I wasn’t being defensive or aggressive or anything-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

he called me this word. which I won’t mention. :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

but I was just like- what did I do.. I was just asking why he called me that cos I genuinely didn’t and never done anything to him- is my existence just a problem to everyone atp? 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

will someone just please *** kill me so no one has to put up with my presence for any longer?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

no cos see I’m clearly a problem.-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

my *existance*

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 8th, 2024

my *being*