Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

then my voice was shaking and I begged the teacher to go change- ofc we had to have math☠️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

but she let me. and shadow was still staring at me while I was wearing my jumper the first time ofc☠️he had to look back at me and all his friends were trying to talk to him. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

he’s not in my math class at least tho. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

we have so much like unknown drama TvT well I have drama w him :P I literally have no idea what goes through his mind while he stares at me all the time-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

I forgot what happened this day but I remember we had geography and after we left that class I "accidentally" pushed him and walked right past him. I was mad but I genuinely forgot why-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

I hate him so much :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

but at the same time I wouldn’t like him to leave. I dont want him to. he’ll be in a different school after summer break so that’s like 3 months left w him in our lead. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

I still remember when we talked in music😭fml. :>

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

(we’re gonna call the (evil popular cruel disgusting mean selfish bully) classmate- venom.) 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 13th, 2024

I wish venom would leave-