Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

they treat me like I’m sum 5yo TvT but i don’t mind I guess.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

I really don’t want any new kids in our lead next year-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

they’re either hella nice at first then obv make friends and become even worse than them-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

or they’re just horrible to begin with.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

I was every new kid’s first best friend.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

then they just. join them. those people.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

It hurts to see them change.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

a lot of people come here- being so innocent.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

every time I see one of those parents and their kids coming for a tour around the school- to see if they’ll have their kids join. I make sure I look as miserable and concerning and dumb and traumatized as possible. I just- give them hints that this isn’t the school they’re looking for. especially when they come and talk to me it’s like perfect-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

no one deserves this.