Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

had to poof cos my dad again.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

Idk where he is rn.-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

I’m scared outta my mind-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

there’re so many things to be scared about right now-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

shadow. he scares me.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

my (")dad.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

his new job. what things would look like now.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

what if he wakes up before I leave for school-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

what if he gets married to one of his gfs-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 14th, 2024

nah he’ll always be a playboy..