Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

Idk what’s going on :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024
ChatGPT 3.5
What’s a word for happy but not happy- just kinda happier but if you’re never at all happy and want to describe feeling something that’s not dead or having your whole life falling apart?
ChatGPT

It sounds like you're looking for a word that conveys a sense of contentment or mild satisfaction, despite not feeling overwhelmingly happy. How about "content" or "mildly pleased"?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

☠️-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I need a new dictionary :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

how bout happy with apostrophes- "happy"☠️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

welll my dad got another email that we also have school off tmrw :D

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

the only teacher that actually put work was my music teacher-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

img-8175_1713279429.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

it’s so unclear but I love that teacher she’s so sweet🩷

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

she was talking to me as soon as I walked into lead-